Mondstern's 2nd Grow Batch: Nirvana Seeds AK48, Master Kush, Misty Kush, 2 Unknown

Mondstern

I had to go indoor due to my grow being found out by my relatives. So now I am growing in the storage room. I decided to go with the seeds I had from first grow namely all Nirvana seeds. The seeds were not stored properly so germination rate was low. I spent like 3 AK48 and got 1, spent 4 Master Kush got 1, spent 3 Lithium OG Kush got none, spent 3 Misty Kush got 1, and then I decided to germinate the freebies hence the unknown, but they are all Sativa for sure.

And the usual grow data are following:
What strain is it? Nirvana AK48, Nirvana Master Kush, Nirvana Misty Kush, 2 Nirvana Freebies
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? 3 hybrid and 2 pure sativa
What percentages? O my, the exact data I totally forgot, you can check them out yourself on seedsfinder or Nirvana site
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? As per this update, all in flower. AK48 6 weeks flowering so 2 weeks to go, while the rest are 3 weeks in
If in Veg... For how long? They sprouted around Jan/Feb so veg was around 2 months
If in Flower stage... For how long 6 and 3 weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Perlite 10-20%, organic compost, organic soil, retreated with Black Humic Acid after first batch use and on top covered with hydrotons.
If soil... What size pot? ~25L
Size of light? This and that, 1x 65W CFL 6500K, 2x 18W COB LED 3000K, 1x DIY LED Panel of 36 1W Epistars (Red and Blue) , 1x DIY LED Panel of 30 3W Rebel LEDs (Red Blue Cool and Warm White), 1x Corn LED 150W, 1x Sgrow COB LED 300w true Wattage of 105W, 3 Philips Warm LED Bulbs @18W
Is it aircooled? It is aircooled thru the total of 6 fans, 3 intake, 2 outtake, 1 oscillating.
Temp of Room/cab? Temp is stable at 30°C, so far, they are doing fine even at this temp
RH of Room/cab? 70-80 stable
PH of media or res? Around 5.5 to 6
Any Pests ? Some, but neem got it covered. Ladybugs making their rounds helps too.
How often are you watering? Once a week 1 gal each.

Photos
420-magazine-mobile470885815.jpg

Group Photo
420-magazine-mobile1016749793.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1761071247.jpg

420-magazine-mobile599136921.jpg

420-magazine-mobile510319870.jpg

The WWs looking uniform. Nice.
420-magazine-mobile1963425423.jpg

420-magazine-mobile416383379.jpg

420-magazine-mobile271602706.jpg

The later Autos Baby Bloom and Mimro Machine.
420-magazine-mobile1169506379.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1738719857.jpg

More Group Photos

Re: Mondstern's Auto 2nd Batch - 4 White Widows Auto, Baby Boom Auto, Mikro Machine A

I have been looking to add one more LED panel to the back side of my grow site due to it getting less sunlight than the ones on the front side. And so I am going to give a try on a cheap Chinese brand. I definitely searched hi and lo thru Aliexpress and I got what looks like a promising LED COB: A 300W Full Spectrum COB with 150W True Wattage.
It was so hard to finally make decision for this purchase. I went thru all the shops reading their descriptions. Dodgy English and they all somehow do not care about any typos made haha. Also read all the feedbacks and then finally landed on this shop. Hopefully my guts would prove itself to be accurate.
The idea is to add some more supplemental light during day and for the night time, maybe some extra power for them to grow and flower. The more proven panels are all too pricey for me, while this one cost me just around 124USD. I think the catch with Chinese LED Panels are if it works it works and usually the problem lies within the LED Driver, since the chips used, even tho not Cree, are performing just fine. True wattage is definitely just around 150W, meh, I am fine with it, I just need a little bit more light and all my LED (bulbs and panels) do not have IR or UV, I am intrigued as to what will that do to my babies. Anyhow, we shall see if this would make a difference here in my second run. The item should arrive around end of this month, so there will still be enough time-window for it to perform (or not) since the Auto WWs should finish around 3rd or 4th week of February. So excited.

Re: Mondstern's Auto 2nd Batch - White Widow Auto - Baby Boom Auto - Mikro Machine Au

I'm subbed in Mondstern, glad your last grow finished successfully. Put me down for a front row seat for this one.

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Heyy snid!!! Dude, you are always around! Thanks, bro!
Yeah I hope this will turn out even better too. General update on the site: I am going to wack the roof and replace it with UV plastic sheets. Just a section of it. To make sure more light comes shine on my babies. I will post pics so that you guys understand.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Mondstern's Auto 2nd Batch - White Widow Auto - Baby Boom Auto - Mikro Machine Au

Damn, my site got found out by my family haha. I gotta shut it down. So, currently planning to go plan b. I am going full indoor in my storage room. So, for now this grow is over. I will be asking for closure now. I wikl be back with an indoor setup next journal :) cheers.

It's ok guys. Just a restart. Im optimistic that my journal will be back before the end of this month. No WW auto left tho, so either speedy gonzales auto or kickass auto. Or back to original journal strains which are going to be AK48 and Master Kush. With the grow tent i ordered, most likely just 4 plants. Because 6 i think would be too tight. The dimension field of the tent is 120*60 with 150cm height. With 30cm of pot diameter theoritically you could fit 8 but then you are basically limiting the bush growth to the pot circumference. So yeah just 4.

Wow my thread is still in the active zone?
Anyways, I have been pretty busy, but I still managed to have a second run. I am currently indoor yay and looking good. Ive been busy with my job so I could not find the time to post.
I am going to edit my title and my first post because what I am growing now is not the autos. They were gone so I had to revert to my previous seeds.
I am growing all Nirvana's strains: 1 AK48, 1 Master Kush, 1 Misty Kush and 2 unknowns which turn out to be female yay again.
AK48 is in week 5 flowering now, while the rest are in their first week flowering.
I had trouble with germination rate. Most likely I did not store my seed well. The rest of my seeds are now in the fridge.
Here are them pics:
420-magazine-mobile1281836996.jpg

As you can see, the one on the right is the AK48, mid ones are the two unknown freebies, very sativa looking, the one on the far left is Master Kush and the one in between is Misty Kush.
My lights:
420-magazine-mobile94938616.jpg

420-magazine-mobile459265789.jpg

I used the supplemental lights from before and added a chinese COB LED advertised as 300W and true wattage is 100W. Total true wattage of all these combo are 314W. Tent size is 60cm*120cm 1.5m high.

Clearer pics of each one of them
420-magazine-mobile1767265206.jpg

The Master Kush
420-magazine-mobile1140506526.jpg

Unknown 1
420-magazine-mobile860808354.jpg

Misty Kush
420-magazine-mobile2102476671.jpg

Unknown 2
420-magazine-mobile106835436.jpg

AK48
These pics were from last week, so end of week 4 for the AK48 and the rest were just flipped. I had to go from 12/12 to 11.5/12.5 to have another flip because I had to. I could not afford to wait for the rest to flip by themselves. Size-wise they are ready anyway. The AK48 was so vigorous and went really quickly back then during veg time at 18/6 and I decided to flip. Look at its stretch. Oh, and now I am a member of the supercropping and manifolding and defoliation. I do it during veg and stretch and leave them be after end of stretch. I like my methods pick as of now. I dont think I will ever top or fim again. I like these methods better.

As for nutes, I am fully organic with the schedule of water feed water feed etc. I water with plain water mixed with coconut water, as for feed, I used earthworm castings, organic liquid nutes, seaweed extract during veg. And now in flowering I added bat guano on the soil. Also some dolomite powder to lower the acidity. No more using grow more nutes. Coconut water is the shit really. I am thinking of adding it every water now. I also used once or twice aloe gel.

We are now into the 6th week of foowering for the AK48. and for the rest it is their 2nd or 3rd week. They are behind at around 3/4 weeks. Anyway, here are their pics.
420-magazine-mobile677033658.jpg

AK48
420-magazine-mobile30074997.jpg

Master Kush
420-magazine-mobile123173889.jpg

Misty Kush
420-magazine-mobile1371696388.jpg

Unknown 1
420-magazine-mobile561381890.jpg

Unknown 2

It is kinda interesting watching them compete for lights. They still get enough, but the AK48 are shadowing them a bit by falling over them. I am going to net the AK48 just to help support its weight and let the two unknowns have more light.

I havent taken pics, but the AK48s colas are falling over. I will take pics later. As for the rest, I am going to prune them like around 30% while they are still within 3 weeks of flowering. Wooo AK48 is to be harvested in 2+ weeks. So happy. I can not enjoy local street weed anymore since I grow. This is addictive in both growing and enjoying the results. So psyched that I am going to enjoy some fresh batch in 3 weeks time.
Ima post pics later today after some defoliation and more rearranging for the AK48 that is falling over.

Here them pics
420-magazine-mobile1315078110.jpg

AK48 falling over
420-magazine-mobile192449342.jpg

AK48 shadowing the unknown 1
420-magazine-mobile1715957697.jpg

Misty Kush being small
420-magazine-mobile1449462926.jpg

Master Kush being big
420-magazine-mobile3699912.jpg

Soaring Unknown 2

I have a bad feeling with the unknowns. I think they are pure sativa and will need some extreme supercropping. As I have experienced before, Sativas stretch longer than Indica or Hybrid. They only stop oncethe buds are bulking up. I think 3 weeks stretch timespan does not apply to them.

Re: Mondstern's 2nd Grow Batch - Nirvana Seeds AK48, Master Kush, Misty Kush, 2 Unkno

Harvest time! AK48 chopped down at around 8wks flowering plus 1 day. Quite alot of yield. I was very happy. Reorganized the pots cause these sativas are blocking the master and misty. So the empty pot is now in the mid. I am soaking one ace Haze x Kali China seed now. It will go in there.
Pics of the bounty.
420-magazine-mobile815188670.jpg

The biggest cola
420-magazine-mobile188686222.jpg

The ones falling over
420-magazine-mobile1012555041.jpg

Nirvana freebies soaring
420-magazine-mobile1207415338.jpg

Misty hidden by the freebies leaves. And Master at the far end. Should get more light now with the pot shuffle I did.

Re: Mondstern's 2nd Grow Batch - Nirvana Seeds AK48, Master Kush, Misty Kush, 2 Unkno

I ordered a second led cob light to add to the tent. A 200watter with real wattage of 100w. Will be a really nice addition. I am really satisfied with this chinese led. I browsed around and I think they are the best of them all at aliexpress.
This is it:

420-magazine-mobile894196454.jpg

It should be here before master misty and the 2 unknowns be done. By my calculation, master and misty are gonna be done in 4-5 weeks.

Oh and I also popped one Ace haze x kali china. It seems like I am going perpetual now haha.

Result for the AK48 bounty is in:
100g dry. So much happiness. I hope the master and misty follow suit even though they are smaller.

Smoke report on AK48: Smooth, nice mix of head and body high. More towards head high which is nice. I would grow AK48 again for sure!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom