4 Master Kush & 2 Unknown - Grow Journal 2017

from clone it's normal. I have had lots of pistils here and there on my plants, and they are all still in veg.
do you think it will affect the quality of the bud later on if they idle in half veg half flower for so many weeks like this? ive only ever done small indoor grows so anything other than 12/12 for flower is foreign to me

Super nice looking grow space. Is it a greenhouse, sort of thing? Would make sense to have a light dep clover, good thinking. In my mind this is the kind of space I want to have if i didnt live in a tiny apartment like I do.

reps:thumb:
thanks man

I'm leaning towards accepting that my Chocolate Hashberries are starting to flower. It's crazy that they are this early. The only other person that I could find that has grown this strain outdoors told me it starts 10-14 days before anything else....as a 7 week budding strain we'll see how this pans out.

I know the pics are not the best but the camera is old and I need a new one, lol

DCP_2467.JPG
DCP_2461.JPG
DCP_2463.JPG

I think they are starting, was hoping they'd be a bit bigger before they started, but it is what it is.

Wow man great healthy plants and awesome greenhouse grow space ,the plants are either preflowering or beginning to actually flower.
Not to worry man some strains flower at 15 on 10 off outdoors .
You may find that compared to indoor they will also take longer to flower .
But no worries man they all look great.

Back
Top Bottom