Nirvana White Rhino 6 Quart Hempy SOG

mrlahey

My grow area is a 10x10 crawlspace with a ~5ft ceiling. I separated the room in half with panda film. The floor is gravel, rocks and concrete chunks covered with plastic. I used cardboard covered with panda film to create a somewhat level floor.

Grow Method: I'm doing a sea of green mostly because of my low ceiling and also because of the high yields. I take clones from my mother plant or from the flowering plants. They sit in the aerocloner for about 14 days. Then I put them into 16oz party cups filled with perlite and vermiculite. They stay in those party cups for another two weeks and then they are ready to transplant into 6qt hempy buckets and put into the flowering room.

Veg Tent: a 4ft 8 bulb t5 HO light is hanging above one mother plant, a 36 site aerocloner (ebay $77) and several small plants in party cups. I have a 6in 140 cfm inline fan venting the tent.

Flowering Room: I'm using a 400w and a 600w HPS light in the flowering room. Both have batwing reflectors. Venting the room with a 450 cfm vortex fan. a 6in 140 cfm inline fan is bringing in cool air. The walls are covered with panda film. Day time room temp is ~72 but it is 80-85 at the tops of the plants closest to the lights. Night time temp gets down as low as 60.

Water: My well water is 300 ppm. I get it before it hits my water softener because i hear that salt is bad for the plants. My water sometimes comes out rusty so I let it run for a minute or so before filling up my jugs.

Flowering Nutes: Keeping it simple with maxibloom. I add two scoops of maxibloom to a milk jug of my well water. Shake it for a minute and the total ppm comes to 1000-12000. I then ph to between 5.8-6.3 using General Hydroponics dry ph down.

Veg Nutes: The mother plant and clones are getting Schultz 10-15-10. Nothing but well water in the cloner.

Genetics: Nirvana White Rhino Feminized. I heard this was a great strain for sea of green.

Pictures: Aerocloner and mother plant.
whiterhinonirvana007.jpg

Clones in party cups.
whiterhinonirvana008.jpg

44 days into flowering
whiterhinonirvana004.jpg

44 days into flowering
whiterhinonirvana003.jpg

44 days into flowering
whiterhinonirvana002.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom