420 Green Crack - B-52 - Girl Scout Cookies - Indoor Grow

420-magazine-mobile1923829816.jpg
420-magazine-mobile355365859.jpg
420-magazine-mobile368873115.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1004795342.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2025716628.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1009509280.jpg

So thats my set up. Im constantly running fresh air in and out of there the air changes almost 4 times a minute. I am going to be watering the big ones today. Those are the two in the back and one in front all the way to left. Those are all b-52 strain. I will be watering with nutes as well. I will add as follows biothrive grow, cal-mag, bioroot, bioweed, biomarine, and diamond black. Now dose anyone have ideas on when i should put my trestle netting on. I made my own as you can see in the picture but it wasn't going to be effective it was loose in alot of spots it was no good. So i went out and bought one but should i wait till just before flower or do it now anyone have any insight on that? Thanks for your help and time happy hemping

Sent from my SPH-L710 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice setup! I wish I could afford myself to drill a hole in a wall :cheesygrinsmiley: Are you talking about the SCROG net? I have never used it, but I have one and I will use it as soon as she is a little bigger and there is more than just one top. I think you're safe to use it now. Happy growing :Namaste:
Thanks for the reply. I wosh i could afford to drill a hole in the wall too but i cant. I cut a board to fit my wondow then took a jigsaw and cut the holes to fit my cuplings and ducting connecters. So it is just a board in the window. It is not right in the wall.

Today i took my Neeting put of the package today. It was a 4x8 and i have a 4x4. So i set it up and then with the extra cut it so i can put two levals of trellis. First one will be used so mu small plants can catch up to my bug ones and then the second leval will be put once i start flowering. Pictures will be added later tonight. Happy hemping

So i have a qustion if any on can answer it. What would cause my plants to have stunted growth. I feel like the b-52 is explodeing and the green crack is growing very slow. Should i not top the small ones snd wait for them to grow taller or start younger. What do you guys think. Now i want a cannapapy about 18 inches and to fill my tent from front to back. I am trying the sea of green. But i am limited on my hight so i have to do this right cud i have plants else where that are over 6 feet tall. Thanks for your help and happy hemping.

triddle, you need to get a link to your journal so members can find you more easily when you post anywhere else.

How to Add Links to Signatures

This should explain it for you. If you need any help with it feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can to assist.

Good luck with the grow. Hopefully some of my subscribers will stop and check you out. Unfortunately, I'm stretched too thin to take on any more subscriptions right now, but you'll be surrounded by lots of companions without me. I'll still swing through now and then to check up. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hey mate how you doing? I saw your post in the questions forum so thought id have a look.

The very first observation a made was that those containers are way too big for multiple plants in a tent. half that size would have been more than big enough. As previously pointed out you want to start in smaller pot then transplant when roots are well developed.

The marks on leaves are likely over watering. Those pots will take on a lot of liquid and will take a while to dry out until roots are filling the pot.

it also is a good idea to start bending plants when they are still small to get more heads and a better even canopy.

4 plants in that space would have been a better fit for future reference. Its going to get real crowded in there.

Be sure to prune the bottom 1/3 of the plant before you do flip to be sure some good air flow gets through the plants as the bush out. I wouldnt be waiting too much longer to flip them if that is the flowering space.

Hey mate how you doing? I saw your post in the questions forum so thought id have a look.

The very first observation a made was that those containers are way too big for multiple plants in a tent. half that size would have been more than big enough. As previously pointed out you want to start in smaller pot then transplant when roots are well developed.

The marks on leaves are likely over watering. Those pots will take on a lot of liquid and will take a while to dry out until roots are filling the pot.

it also is a good idea to start bending plants when they are still small to get more heads and a better even canopy.

4 plants in that space would have been a better fit for future reference. Its going to get real crowded in there.

Be sure to prune the bottom 1/3 of the plant before you do flip to be sure some good air flow gets through the plants as the bush out. I wouldnt be waiting too much longer to flip them if that is the flowering space.
Thank you. I appreciate you stopping by and your feed back. I wanna flip it soon what i am looking for is all my plant to get as big as the other three then i want to flip. I guess thats what i get when i get clones diffrent sizes. As far as the pots i will use smaller ones next time and transplant accordingly. They were in gallon and te o gallon bags before transplant. I wanna try and create the sea of green. You think thats gonna be possable with what i have right now. Im gonna try my best to make this work. Hope you stick around. Happy hemping

triddle, you need to get a link to your journal so members can find you more easily when you post anywhere else.

How to Add Links to Signatures

This should explain it for you. If you need any help with it feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can to assist.

Good luck with the grow. Hopefully some of my subscribers will stop and check you out. Unfortunately, I'm stretched too thin to take on any more subscriptions right now, but you'll be surrounded by lots of companions without me. I'll still swing through now and then to check up. :battingeyelashes: :love:
Thanks sue you have always been helpful. I appreciate it and you extending out to help me. That means alot as it dose when anyonr treys to help me. If i have any questions about the signature for people to find me eaiser ill semd you a message. Thank you happy hemping.

I wouldnt wait for the other plant to catch up. its going to get really crowded in there. Next time run 4 plants in 5 gal pots and that will fit perfect. remember as the smaller plant catches up the bigger ones still grow.

Also before you flip remove the bottom 1/3 of the plant leaves as well as skinny weaker branches. the plants will thank you for it later.

I wouldnt wait for the other plant to catch up. its going to get really crowded in there. Next time run 4 plants in 5 gal pots and that will fit perfect. remember as the smaller plant catches up the bigger ones still grow.

Also before you flip remove the bottom 1/3 of the plant leaves as well as skinny weaker branches. the plants will thank you for it later.
Ok well within a a week ill probably switch them. Im just going to be a little upset i ran a 400 watt with barely anything with two plants and got a half pound dry and now im running 1000watt light with all the extras and dont feel like thats what I'm going to pull with this grow. All i can do is move forward and do better next time. Next time im going to make my own clones and they will all be same size and grow tofether. I have enough strains now where i dont have to keep getting more and more clones. I will switch to flower soon so stay tuned for more of my grow. Thanks for sticking around. Happy hemping

Smokie

Sorry guys i have been away for a few days. Everything in the garden is doing ok. I started to notice wilting the other day so i gave them some ph water that was at 6.5. What i included was the bio thrive grow biomarine bio root calmag with some mother of all blooms. I did swotch the light cycle to 12 & 12. Now i took out my m.h. bulb and put in a digilux 1000watt high pressure sodium bulb. I am already seeing the first stage of flowering the stretch. Im gonna post pictures from the other day before i made the switch and when i watered. I will go back tonight when light comes on so i can take some pictures of whats happen today. Thanks for sticking around. Happy hemping

Smokie

Never interupt the dark cycle or you are asking for trouble. Good Luck with flowering.
Thank you for your wishes. I wouldnt interrupt it. Thats why i said i had to wait till later when the light came on so i DIDNT interrupt the dark. Stay posted for more pictures amd see how the garden finishes.. happy hemping

Smokie

Whats up guys. So i am three days into flowering. I have plants diffrent sizes so some use water quicker then others. The big ones the b52 will be watered tonight whilr the other ones green crack wont get any water for a couple days. I can already see a difference in it getting taller and they are starting to get sugary and they are only three days old here you go with some pictures.
420-magazine-mobile1531459220.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1378340152.jpg
420-magazine-mobile119936237.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1464637860.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1648006710.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1938825445.jpg

Hey guys. So a couple things have been going on somce the last time i was on here. First i had to take down my trestle netting. I saved it and am going to try it on my next run but i feel like it was causing to much of a pain in the but all my plants had to stay where they were and could not be moved or trimmed because i could not get to them because OF the trestle. So i took them off and put away till next time. I took my three big girls the B-52 and trimmed her last night. I gave regular water with no nutes on sunday. Just to . All the big ones. I will add some pictures tonight. My phone was dead last night and i was way to tired agter the 4 hours i spent on the garden.

Now when it comes to lollypoping do i clean the the bottom of the plant eaother a 1/3 or 1/4 of the bottom. But when i am cleaning up the top do i only want to take the big fan leaves or do i want to remove all small nodes. Will those small nodes still produce good nugs if its trimmed up right. Ill add some pictures tonight like i said earlyer. Stay around and keep nnyone posted. Thanks for your support and help. Happy hemping

Smokie

dont prune plants until 3 weeks into flower. allow them to develop flower sites and focus on pushing out roots and stretching. i wouldnt take much off this time around if i were you. Just allow them to grow so you have a base to work from. get through this grow then you can start adding or taking away things to see how it compares with this grow. we can offer advice but its best for you to see for yourself. we are on hand for problems but try not too tamper too much with them this run.

Back
Top Bottom