1st Grow

Looking good Loud! If the soil is still moist, there is no need to water. You want those roots working, spreading, looking for moisture to use. The more you water, the smaller your root mass will be and therefore less yeild. More roots = more fruit. I let my plants start to droop before watering. That way I know they've found ever bit of moisture they can use.

332d95f10c4cbaf3c2271939e9816f86.jpg
38041077e845d3bce220bd0dc5424a93.jpg

Sent from my LG-K330 using 420

Looking good Loud! If the soil is still moist, there is no need to water. You want those roots working, spreading, looking for moisture to use. The more you water, the smaller your root mass will be and therefore less yeild. More roots = more fruit. I let my plants start to droop before watering. That way I know they've found ever bit of moisture they can use.
Since im in veg will it decrease my yields ?

Since im in veg will it decrease my yields ?

Not even in the slightest. But, like AngryBird said above, overwatering will kill your plant.

Relax about high yields on your first grow man. The most important thing is knowledge, and you will learn a lot this time around that you will apply to the next grow to increase your harvest. Quality is better than quantity. And a dead plant has neither

:thumb:

Looking great Loud!!

Hey man, make sure you are uploading your images through the gallery. Uploading from outside sources can cause future issues with retaining the images in your journal for future viewers. It also helps the mods keep things more organized and helps with search engine results.

Looking great Loud!!

Hey man, make sure you are uploading your images through the gallery. Uploading from outside sources can cause future issues with retaining the images in your journal for future viewers. It also helps the mods keep things more organized and helps with search engine results.

I'm using tapa talk do I need the 420 app?

Good job mate :bravo:

Do you have some calmag in stock?

I am using LED too and ran in to some leaf problems, and after some research i found that it is normal that when using LEDs you have to add calmag.

Just sayin because i didnt have any calmag when i got the problem so i had too wait 2 days for it to arrive. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good job mate :bravo:

Do you have some calmag in stock?

I am using LED too and ran in to some leaf problems, and after some research i found that it is normal that when using LEDs you have to add calmag.

Just sayin because i didnt have any calmag when i got the problem so i had too wait 2 days for it to arrive. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I'm sorry what's calmag ?

Back
Top Bottom