1st Grow

hey !
if the soil is still moist it's cause the pot is big and the plant doesn't take all the water,
it's fins just wait till she starts taking over shewill grow fast , pour less water nexte time just around the stem and all will be perfect !
KEEP it greeeen

Those aren't autos? That's a lot of soil for such small plants. 5 gal pots don't hold 5 gal of water so I'm not sure what that is equal to. Careful to not over water. You have a lot of space give them a few weeks to grow out and fill the bucket with roots. Once the two tops are big enough tie them down and start some lst before flip

Well the ones I was initially growing in was too small... Its only 1 plant as of now... I top it at the 4 node already strain is green crack. ... How long im looking at veging from this point im in a 4x4x7 how tall should I let them get is a better question?

Sent from my LG-K330 using 420

That plant is going to go slow because it will be trying to fill the bucket with roots. You went from one extreme to the other but it's ok. If it was me I would just give it time to fill out. You have so much space for one plant. I have the same size tent. I started vegging my 4 plants on 6/28 and today is week two of flower. My tent still has a lot of vertical space.

Wow! Im thinking everything smooth plant seemed like it took the transplant well .. Will my mars 600 be enough to produce a decent yield?

Wow! Im thinking everything smooth plant seemed like it took the transplant well .. Will my mars 600 be enough to produce a decent yield?

Yes you can have a decent yield using the mars 600. I have seen pictures of some very frosty buds grown under that light :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile309561112.jpg
this morning

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

8 in two tents.
1st tent is my growth tent. It 120cm high 90 wide and 60 deep. With one 300w Mars on 18/6.
2nd tent is 120x120x200 and has two 300w Mars LED's a 4"fan and Rhino filter.
Everything's on lifters.
My plan is to move two plants from tent 1 to tent 2 every month.
I grow in Bat special soil and I plant from seed straight to pot every time with 80%+ successful germination. If the seed is not up in 3-5 days then somethings wrong and I plant again.
Currently tent 1 has 1x kiwi skunk by kiwi land ,1x DelaHaze by Paradise seeds both about 2 weeks in and looking good. I also have a auto flower NYC Diesel by Pyramid seeds. Looking good and flowering at about 20 days from maturity.
Tent 2 has 1x Delicious Candy by Delicious seeds ready to drop almost amazing plant. 3x CBD white widow looking beautiful. for a friend with MS 1x World of Seeds, Amnesia.
Nutrient wise I have used Vitalink Easy and will add a boost at the end. I have used Dutch pro, Vitalink, Atami and this is the first time I'm using easy. I also use Vitalink Foliar and Silicon. Bugs and Rot scare me.
I believe everyone should grow cannabis it's a wonder drug. I have anxiety and bowel issues cannabis calms both and I actually love cannabis like I love wine. I've been smoking it 20 years and I'm more worried about the Tabaco.

Peace & Love

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom