1st Grow

Looks like am a week a head of you buddy. My thinking was the watering every few days was flushing the nutes out of the medium. Feeding worked for me but on the way I splashed burned one and believe I stunted growth stressing them when reporting but all but one showed signs of improvement again as you'll see from my log am no expert. Maybe 1/4 nute feed?

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

88 is not too high for seedlings. I think those little cups are your issue man. Could be a mix of not enough aeration in the soil, as well as not having a distinct wet/dry cycle.

Remember, overwatering a seedling is deadly because every time you introduce water into the medium you also introduce nutrients for the plant to uptake. These mediums nutrients fight with the nutrients it pulls from the cotyledons. And then lockout occurs.

There should be no reason for a seedling to be deficient other than lockout.

Are you in flower or do you mean veg? If in veg and your plants are a couple weeks old you can transplant into a larger container with soil that can support the plant or you can give it 1/4 strength of your nutes and up the strength as you see fit. I splash nutes on my leaves all the time. It burns them but it's no biggie.

Edit: Didn't see you there Dan! I'm in coco, a substrate with no nutes. So Dan is the man! :thanks:

Ok guys transplanted the girls yesterday sorry for the delay she's been moving kind of slow I think. But here she is

Sent from my LG-K330 using 420

b551f3ffd3f8cc116f2ece31105017e9.jpg
ee155dccb287d753e5b83e03c5f9c9c1.jpg
2a3756c231645e18aff0946312529318.jpg

She looks just fine..green and healthy.:thumb:
You can't compare sizes..( hm...) boys...
A plant just re potted could be stunned and needs her own time to bounce back.
Each strain has it own grow time and each seed reacts differently.

She is looking very good My friend :)

I Also topped My plants recently at the 3rd node ( not counting the first round leaves ).
They seemed to respond very good to the topping so i think you could top now without any problems but i am also at My first grow so i am no expert :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

703f8433e01e798fc988b2cc616cfdf0.jpg
e83680f3dca1d69adac02b95ecc3b310.jpg

I would like to get feedback on how tall she is and when should I start flower??? Im in a 4x4x7 I just topped her last night. I watered like 4 days ago soil still moist is that a good thing or bad ?

Back
Top Bottom