1st Grow

207f31d09806418c85a254b850517b3a.jpg

Pic update

Sent from my LG-K330 using 420

It'll be kinda obvious if it starts over stretching. If it needs support, then it's typically a little too stretched at this age. But it's not detrimental to the grow. My PurplePiss stretched like crazy and I just trained it back down to a more manageable height. 20" should be pretty solid though.

I've got a Fast Buds Green Crack Auto in flower right now. She smells like lemon zest and pine with just a hint of chocolate.

420-magazine-mobile1830085739.jpg

It'll be kinda obvious if it starts over stretching. If it needs support, then it's typically a little too stretched at this age. But it's not detrimental to the grow. My PurplePiss stretched like crazy and I just trained it back down to a more manageable height. 20" should be pretty solid though.

I've got a Fast Buds Green Crack Auto in flower right now. She smells like lemon zest and pine with just a hint of chocolate.

420-magazine-mobile1830085739.jpg
How much your yielding?

How much your yielding?

Green Crack is pretty small. She will probably get me an ounce.

Check out my journal if you'd like. I have a few other training projects going on. Link is in my signature.

:thumb:

4f299ee4168c2e81a8a568e8d4d629a6.jpg

So I came home found my girl leaning to the left (right tree)
Are the lights to far away?
Or I need some type support?

Green Crack is pretty small. She will probably get me an ounce.

Check out my journal if you'd like. I have a few other training projects going on. Link is in my signature.

:thumb:
I was going to water some drops when i get home u think its safe enough or I still need to wait? They are a dry but I dont know I have one drain hole at the bottom of my cups

When is the last time they received water? If you lift up the cup, does it have weight to it, or does it feel very light and hollow? With only one drain hole, I'd imagine they'd stay moist for a little while.

If you can, fill an empty cup with just soil (the same soil you used) and compare the weight of that dry cup to the ones with your ladies. If the weight is almost the same, then water. If the seedling are heavier though, they can wait on water.

Back
Top Bottom