1st Grow

Loudman

e8abcf3e1ffde5defa100fc54887e63a.jpg

Set up: 4x4x7 tent
Fox farm ocean forest soil
6in inline fan connected to carbon filter
Im using tap water at the moment ph to 6.5 (will be going to ro water)
Fox farm bloom line up ..
600 watt mars led (yea im looking into getting one more light to cover the entire area)

This the 2nd day since planted

Only one sprouted on me is do I wait for the other one ? Or I just give up?

Sent from my LG-K330 using 420

well yeah give her some time i had a 1 week germination seedling , last month It never happened to me
do you have your mars on ? for 2 seedlings ? i would just get 2 simple light bulbs for the 2 first week

Yea man my bad up date
She sprouted like the next day my lights are off now cause of some light pole accident so I just sat them outside
221a150a6641beb6253efbdc1663dba1.jpg

Up date: day 4 since planted plants are doin fine growing up looking good just using plain old tap water ph down to 6.5

Looking good Loudman.

Your gonna be in that cup for a little while before you want to think about transplanting. You want it to outgrow that pot prior to changing. This allows it to create a larger root structure.

Also, make sure the soil in those cups are dry all the way to the bottom before watering again. With that size cups in a typical tent, it should go about 4-5 days on one watering. The dry cycle is important for cannabis to allow O2 at the root zone. They dont like to be soaked all the time.

Ok im going to let em dry soil sure was damped till today I hit it with some water droplets

No more water until it's bone dry all the way to the bottom, not just a knuckle. You want these girls searching for water and building their root system. :thumb:

The biggest new grower mistake is over watering.

Sure will just looked at them they are looking dry I need a little help raising humidity at night time im using the towel dripping in the bucket but that's not enough

Back
Top Bottom