1st Grow

If you can, fill an empty cup with just soil (the same soil you used) and compare the weight of that dry cup to the ones with your ladies. If the weight is almost the same, then water. If the seedling are heavier though, they can wait on water.

Great idea thank you :)

Take Care .️

f0cf001182d57d1eb93a377b90d57e96.jpg

Sorry guys my girls are doing good finally gave them some water droplets today after like 5 days

Sent from my LG-K330 using 420

Looking good man. If you find that they are leaning one way or the other, you can spin the cup 180° so they lean back towards the light the other way and straighten up a bit. I turn all my plants 1/4 turn every day or so. Just so light gets to each side a little more evenly.

:thumb:

Looking good man. If you find that they are leaning one way or the other, you can spin the cup 180° so they lean back towards the light the other way and straighten up a bit. I turn all my plants 1/4 turn every day or so. Just so light gets to each side a little more evenly.

:thumb:
So happened I turned em this morning... You see the stick in the right pot loll its holding that one up

So happened I turned em this morning... You see the stick in the right pot loll its holding that one up

That's ok man. I've had to use sticks to stabilize stretchy seedlings before. When you go to transplant, just bury the stem a little deeper and you'll be good to go.

c0a1b754aa96dcdd8879f780b3f216a7.jpg
7f6512349b010c03ca3fd5241f6654b6.jpg

Looking good fellas... I was wondering should I start some nutes or im just good with tap water and ph down for now?

So my light where on like 19 hours yesterday should I be worried they've been off for 8 hours too

Back
Top Bottom