Nirvana's - Blackberry - Organic - CFL - Closet - Soil - Grow - 2015

Budworshipper thanks for useful info mate. My day is totally made up by you guys coming for this ride with me. Though I still have mylar reflector film coverage thing for closet to get done. Also I need to finish my cfl platform for my girls to get full lighting. Girls look good so far, I will update process with photos as soon as it's done.

Not a problem

:high-five:

how are the twins doing? i was in the same boat and decided it best to separate, have you or are you going to? i shall be following :)

Hey Ace, twins are the best so far. I will just let them stay together in peace, no seperation for sisters lol. And I am very satisfied by the overall growth pace of my ladies in order to being under only 3 of 23w cfls so far. I have a good feeling about this grow. I will post updates soon.

Hey there fellow growers,
Here is update of my ladies Day 9 of veg.
Everything is going fine except twins got some problem. Some yellowing on the big (Tom) part. The tip of the leave is completly dry but fortunatly new growth seems green and healty. I havent figured out if it's some kind of deficiency or a nutrient burn. I haven't started giving nutrients yet, but maybe because of I am using all-mix, in rich soil may create some problems in young stages I guess. Another thing is I have transplanted ladies to 2.5 liters pots, and I can say it went smoothly. I may say growth of my ladies are not fast probably because of cfl's and temperature, but I am in no rush either. I am also working on my 24 bulbs cfl platform. I will post it's progress when it's done.
1a25.jpg
2a19.jpg
3a14.jpg
4a11.jpg
5a9.jpg
6a8.jpg
7a4.jpg

Sure it's a nute burn.... Even though organic, the all mix can be a bit strong for the little ones... As normal, some can take it fine, then others get burnt...

Hopefully it will now be all systems go...

The ok ladies look great n happy tho...

Good work and hope no more leaves get affected

:high-five:

It's been a while when I did my last update guys. I have been so busy wih work. Today is day 19 of veg for my ladies. There was a start of nute burn in the last update but unfornutaly it spreaded other plants too pretty badly. I have seen that its going nothing but bad. Thats why I flushed them 2 days ago and I did some trim on burned part of leaves so if Nute burn keeps spreading I can see it. Other than that it's good there is always some caprice in a beauty, We men get used to it anyway :) Today was a nice and a shiny day, temp was great too so I put the girls onto the balcony for little bit fresh air and sun shine. I hope everything is going good with your grows mates. Here are the photos, as always if you have any advice, I am only ears to hear it.
16491.jpg
22267.jpg
31831.jpg
41426.jpg
51163.jpg

Your flush seems to have worked, because the plants are a light green in colour. They are looking good bud!

ow.. that burn doe

no worries, man... they will be fine.. seems as if your flush worked well

are you currently feeding them nutes, or did the medium cause it?

ow.. that burn doe

no worries, man... they will be fine.. seems as if your flush worked well

are you currently feeding them nutes, or did the medium cause it?

Yeah man, it's all about the soil. Even it's organic, my girls were sensitive to it. Soil was Biobizz allmix, I have started this strain in lighter soils in my last 2 grows with no such problem. This burn thing teached me something new. I will go with lighter soil in my next grow. I think that I should'nt feed them maybe 1 more week. I will decide according to their pace of healing. When it's time to feed them, I will start with half dosage of what is recommended. I hope this will help me avoid further burn issues.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom