Nitrogen and specifics?

Jaynseattle

what are the best cheapest solutions for nitrogen plant needs, aside from A tank?

Ive been reading a lot and learning a lot, seems like blood meal and bat guano seem to be very potent sources of N, also I have seen suggestions of worm castings and high Nitrogen fertilizers or even nitroball thingys. My question is, which is the best or most efficient/effective form of nitro. Ideally id have a tank of it, but I can not afford to buy a tank at this time and am looking for A effective viable alternative.

Any advice, shared experiences or suggestions on what not to use would be appreciated.

what are the best cheapest solutions for nitrogen plant needs, aside from A tank?

Ive been reading a lot and learning a lot, seems like blood meal and bat guano seem to be very potent sources of N, also I have seen suggestions of worm castings and high Nitrogen fertilizers or even nitroball thingys. My question is, which is the best or most efficient/effective form of nitro. Ideally id have a tank of it, but I can not afford to buy a tank at this time and am looking for A effective viable alternative.

Any advice, shared experiences or suggestions on what not to use would be appreciated.

Nitrogen in this case is not a gas and you will not need a tank.

Nitrogen is the first element in the fert numbers
N-P-K

Worm castings would be better then blood meal, blood mean takes awhile to break down. Worm castings or sea bird/ mexican bat guano would be your easiest to use, they can be scratched/mixed into the soil or made into a tea. Any one of the "grow" base nutes has plenty of N in it too..

what are you currently feeding it?

Ive been feeding them straight tap water left to sit for a couple days and a mix of Alaskan brand, fish fertilizer 5-1-1, morbloom 0-10-10 and Botanicare cal-mag 2-0-0 and tap water. I've been basically just going off the back of the bottles ml/tsp directions per gallon of water, i'm starting to suspect im not making a strong enough brew. Which is four tsp of fishfert and morbloom and two tsp of cal-mag per gallon. Have been trying to stay away from the chems and stay organic.

IMG_0035.png

here is a not so good photo of them, im lacking a lot of equipment for a nice setup but they seem to be doing okay just pretty puny as you can kinda see.

A local fellow MMJ patient suggested adding more nitrogen during the veg process and to switch to a more powerful light. I am currently using only a 400w MH which doesn't seem to be helping them transfer into full bloom too well. But I do have a digital, switchable, dimmable ballast and 1000w HPS on the way.

Sound slike guano is the way to go ill have to pick some up and add it to my mix. Seagull or Bat which is preferable is my next question?

Back
Top Bottom