NJ Sales Article

So reading the article on the main page about NJs industry and I came across the exact reason(s) I choose to grow:

“In April 2021, an investigator ordered the destruction of 127 pounds (57.6 kilograms) of Verano inventory because some “may have been swept up from the floor” and contaminated”

“Curaleaf on 10 occasions was cited for alleged violations involving security, labeling and mold”

This is bonkers.. I would be infuriated to purchase moldy floor cannabis.. and this was stuff meant for medical patients? Yikes. If you’re a medical user and cannot grow on your own, I would highly recommend attempting to find a caregiver you can match with so you have a little more oversight into your medicine, if that is an option available to you.

Yaa @Keffka it's pretty bad when the illegal smoke is better than the legal and process weed.

Everyone thinks it fast easy money, and that's all.

Tok..
Yup.. I only go to dispensaries if I have no choice.. Maybe it’ll change once federally things change and we stop with these patchwork legal landscapes but until then, it’s probably safest to grow your own if possible.

We’re stuck in a weird cycle and because of the weird legal landscape, we’re pretty much forced to deal with those who prefer to operate businesses in legal grey areas which is rarely safe. Im not complaining personally because I grew up in the grey area lol, but it’s not safe for those with real medical issues.

Of course this isn’t across the board and some places are better than others, but stuff like this makes the whole industry look crappy unfortunately.

I am retired military and I don't trust anyone, not even the government these days.

I tried dispensaries products once, and I can grow better
Semi same.. disabled veteran here. I saw what we were doing in Afghanistan and I witnessed first hand repeatedly what the government is willing to do and who it trusts to carry those jobs out, I want no more parts of it. It’s in those grey areas that the worst things happened and nothing could be done.

I just keep to myself, go to my VA appointments and mind my business lol. My trust is so lacking that I pulled my kids out of public school and home school them now.

Back
Top Bottom