No end in sight? Northern Light 13th week

I am 13+ weeks of flowering and this Nirvana Northern Lights plant will not stop growing. She has fox tailed almost every bud and it seems like the buds are opening up like pine cones not getting tighter. Its like the buds are growing more buds. However, she is getting frostier.
I have been keeping the temps down and giving her nothing but water. You can pick a bud off of her and its smoke-able in 2 days. Sampling her every few days and the buzz has gone from uppy/short lasting to a little stonier and longer lasting. I have no problem waiting her out, but when do I reach the point that I have to say enough is enough and yank her? Will she keep growing and maturing? No large leaves left at all, just the small single ones on the buds. Still not an over abundance of amber tris yet. Looks like under 20-30% to me. I want a knock out buzz I was anticipating from this strain.
Would this be considered a phenotype? Like this plant is leaning towards the sativa side? She never had the broad wide dark Indica leaves I was expecting. More like thin bladed Sativa ones. (dont wanna blame Nirvana, but could it be the genetics?)
The plant is beautiful and I don't wanna mess things up. Pic is from 8th week, all larger leaves are gone, just small single ones on the buds are left. The buds are loaded with the fox tails like the ones between the red lines. Full view of the plant is in the Plant of the Month post. All votes are appreciated :thanks:
NL_10th_wk_1_R2.JPG

Nice job!!!:goodjob: I think it looks ready, but you can wait for more amber if you like. I wouldn't go more than a few days more myself. Looks awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom