No Fan for Veg

RJD2M86

I'm currently vegging and almost a month in. I had a fan blowing on the three plant for the first two weeks but took it off for no apparent reason. The plants are green and doing fine...but a little flimsy. I know adding the fan could make them stronger, but what i was wondering is if i could go the rest of veg without the fan and then use the fan during flowering. Will the plant still be flimsy? or will it gain strength during the fruiting stage? any input would be greatly appreciated.

RJD2M86 said:
I'm currently vegging and almost a month in. I had a fan blowing on the three plant for the first two weeks but took it off for no apparent reason. The plants are green and doing fine...but a little flimsy. I know adding the fan could make them stronger, but what i was wondering is if i could go the rest of veg without the fan and then use the fan during flowering. Will the plant still be flimsy? or will it gain strength during the fruiting stage? any input would be greatly appreciated.

Turn the fan back on.

lol follow up to why he said turn them back on is yes they will be to flimsy. Strong stem hold the coloas up they also help you to form lager colas. You would rather have them use ther energy in vegging to make strong stems then in flowering when they should be focusing on well flowering

haha thanks for all the input, i figured i'd have to but thought i'd ask if i might be able to get away without it.

not so much have a strong set but without fresh air your plant are suffocating. photosyhthesis requires co2 so the air must be replaced in a box

Back
Top Bottom