No good bagseed :(

Dewbie

I've been trying to get some plants started from bagseed no luck whatsoever and I am skeptical about buying from a sponsor because I can only have mailed to my residence. Anyone ever had problems with shipping to grow address? I've read it's not wise. I've planted my seeds directly in soil and put a small 75 watt equivalent fluorescent over. Been almost two weeks and no sprouts.

Ive bought from a sponsor no problems at all, I am growing some look in my journal. You could always germinate with the bowl method, you tube it and watch and learn and you can get a better idea of what to do. But Ive bought and no problems, but thats me.

I'm in the us though. Do you have shipped to your grow address? All I want is just one to try my luck. I'm growing with cfls any idea if there is a certain strain that grows best with cfls?

I justt bought some and i am in the us as well, I go to herbies they have super stealthy shipping read about it. And for strain any strain from nirvana or an auto, nothing too hard great for your type.

Back
Top Bottom