Bagseed, First Time Grow* Help/Quest

AmpleGrower

I have a bagseed here. its 4 weeks from Seed. I was wondering if the plant was to bushy? i've had it under a 150 Watt HPS, with 2 2700k CFL's, one on the left and on the right, recently topped. Temp of box stays at around 80-85. Hoping to buy some Nutes soon after i transplant it and get it ready for 12/12.

bushy.jpg

bushy2.jpg

Too bushy doesn't exist at the start friend

Tighter node spacing now means denser higher yield later..... Generally ;)

Hopefully its female, i'll keep my fingers crossed. i was beginning to worry haha, like i mentioned in the first post i recently topped it two days ago, When or is it to late to start super cropping? Im limited to space atm until i can get another Cabinet

Thanks for the info on Nutes, ill have to pick some up very soon, thought it would be more expensive but its quite a nice price for the pack.

never too bushy as someone already said :thumb:
good start and good vibes to your success :circle-of-love:
and Welcome to :420:

I would start your super cropping now, just make sure that you give it at least 4 days to heal after super cropping before you pop it into flower. The more pictures the better my friend! Good luck to you, and as said before welcome to 420magazine!

yea id let the thing grow out from the topping
and I only usually super crop when the branches are getting long or if the top gets
too far ahead of the other branches
its my way of making an even canopy

im not really sure when to flower lol :helpsmilie: But in all seriousness i have some pics that i want you guys to look at, i woke up this morning and checked on my plant like i do everyday and i found this on the Bottom Fan leaves only.

BrownDots.jpg
BrownLineLEaf.jpg

-Miracle Grow Soil
- Miracle grow Verm
at a 75%/25% Ratio
No PH or CO2 levels known.
I keep the box at 80-85 Temp
-No Nutes yet until i get payed

Also this is a picture of the SMALL PLANT in the first pick. Just two days after.
SmallPlant.jpg

the first thing I should mention if you read a lot of post or read through help me stuff is miracle grow is bad to use
the other thing doesn't the miracle grow already have nutes in it?
I don't think youd have to add anything in there the problem will be flushing
by which way whats in the miracle grow soil you are using?
is it the one for flowers or vegetables?

I have had good results growing in miracle grow years ago,but i hear they are using different ingredients.Cannabis can thrive and grow with little to no attention.Just look how much dirt weed there is out there.just watched a swaiziland documentary of people who grow cannabis,they have two different grades one growing in fertile soil with no added nutes and some growing in native soil with no additives.im sure the op wants better results but im sure it can be pulled off.

the first thing I should mention if you read a lot of post or read through help me stuff is miracle grow is bad to use
the other thing doesn't the miracle grow already have nutes in it?
I don't think youd have to add anything in there the problem will be flushing
by which way whats in the miracle grow soil you are using?
is it the one for flowers or vegetables?

im using the Miracle grow for flowers, and if flushing is the problem how much should i water it for Roughly a 1 Gallon Size pot? And to my First question in the last post, my bottom fan leaves seem to have a deficiency anyone have an idea as to what it might be?

soil plants are not as quickly affected as hydro plant as far as deficiencies go
it looks a bit overwatered and older leaves tend to show stuff newer leaves don't
id say if new growth looks good don't panic
its when the new growth doesn't look right you really need to worry
pests can also affect how a plant grows
especially ones that attack the roots
I just figured that one out with this last mother I tried to flower out
only started getting those pests since I threw soil mothers and clones in soil in there
they don't affect my hydro plants tho which is my main plants
theres a good book for deficiencies shows actual pics somewhere on this site those pics from the book exists
called marijuana garden saver ive seen 420 post one or 2 from the book but I cant seem to find it
I tend to find that this color chart cartoon drawing is hard to distinguish some from others not all but some

Back
Top Bottom