No light soon to be outdoor seedlings very weak

KnutdeIJsbeer

420 Member
Hi,

I have 3 OG Kush and 3 Auto's in a little greenhouse sitting in front of the window. The Auto's are doing great but the Kush is getting very long and weak stems. I've read a little and it seems this problem is due to lack of light, whick kind of makes sense because the weather has been sloppy.

Is there anything I can do (except for using artificial light which is not an option) besides just waiting for better weather?

Thanks in advance.

Well if the weather has been sloppy and the auto flowers are doing good it is because the daylight they have been exposed to is sufficient enough which is probably mostly infrared as this is what passes through the cloud cover. However the one that is long and weak is lacking for light and as a result is stretching trying to find it. If it does survive until you can plant them outside, when you transplant the long weak one place it deeper in the soil so that the dirt comes up to just under the first two leaves. It will help support it and the plant will sprout roots where the long stem is under the soil.

Back
Top Bottom