What to do with weak buds?

Jamesnns

I just harvested Franny...my first ever plant and grow. Theres an entire thread of its grow....
This was my first ever grow and the seeds I used were given to me by a friend..unknown seeds.
She came in at 3 oz dried.
Now, after a week of drying, I smoked 2 hits and....nothing.
She smells GREAT and has a good flavor and taste...very very smooth smoke.

I dont partake much so its hard for me to know, I started a grow for my kid in college....but I can compare.
I took 2 hits from some she had bought..and wow...out for 2 hours.

So, what can I do with this stuff...she wont smoke it, its way too weak.

thats what i did with my first grow... I knew it wasnt top shelf standard like i wanted so i just made hash out of it, the hash turned out pretty good! :allgood:

The cold water hash...using micro filters?

Sorry to say, I'd pitch it. :(

Sorry to say, I'd pitch it. :(

Not so fast...I lke it..me.
I dont partake often at all...
I smoked my kids stuff and I was couch locked for 3 hours.
I smoked this and it was a very mild high.
Last resort..Ill keep it for me. Therez enough of it to last me YEARS..lol

Now, after a week of drying, I smoked 2 hits and....nothing.

Not so fast...I lke it..me.
I dont partake often at all...
I smoked my kids stuff and I was couch locked for 3 hours.
I smoked this and it was a very mild high.
Last resort..Ill keep it for me. Therez enough of it to last me YEARS..lol

That's different. :thumb:
I based my comment on your OP. If you enjoy it, by all means keep it. Flavor goes a long way in my decisions. On the other hand, I hate smoking any more than necessary to get where I want to be. I try not to abuse my lungs any more than necessary.
:circle-of-love:

That's different. :thumb:
I based my comment on your OP. If you enjoy it, by all means keep it. Flavor goes a long way in my decisions. On the other hand, I hate smoking any more than necessary to get where I want to be. I try not to abuse my lungs any more than necessary.
:circle-of-love:

Im thinking is..my best thing to do is save some for me (I do like it, but dont partake often at all. 3.5 grams should suffice for a LONG time. LOL) and then mix all the rest with the NEW Northern lights trim Ill have. Im growing (Harvest in 1 week) and THEN make cold water hash. And then even wait for my next harvets (1 month) and do the same

Back
Top Bottom