Any ideas as to what this may be?

StacyDu

I recently visited my mother in law and found out that she is growing indoors but very cheap on supplies. First problem..., She’s growing from various unknown sexed seeds. Second, she is using dirt from outside her house (she says she baked it in the oven to get rid of bugs and bacteria). She’s using about 150w led light. I offered to let her borrow one of my lights when the start to veg and set her up with some starter nutrients. This weird looking thing started on one of the leaflets and I really hope she doesn’t have spider mites again lol. It looks like it could be!
I’ve never encountered this before so I’m looking for some advice on what it may be and how to correct the problem. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    718.6 KB · Views: 114
She have a fan right on it

Tear looks like that if it's not a critter eating it
Could also do the rips too...seen it happen

But for sure hit the underside with a loup and check for buggos

She have a fan right on it

Tear looks like that if it's not a critter eating it
Could also do the rips too...seen it happen

But for sure hit the underside with a loup and check for buggos
No fan on them yet, She says the tear was her fault but the spots look like some kind of bug infestation!

I recently visited my mother in law and found out that she is growing indoors but very cheap on supplies. First problem..., She’s growing from various unknown sexed seeds. Second, she is using dirt from outside her house (she says she baked it in the oven to get rid of bugs and bacteria). She’s using about 150w led light. I offered to let her borrow one of my lights when the start to veg and set her up with some starter nutrients. This weird looking thing started on one of the leaflets and I really hope she doesn’t have spider mites again lol. It looks like it could be!
I’ve never encountered this before so I’m looking for some advice on what it may be and how to correct the problem. Thanks in advance
Could it be leaf septoria?

Back
Top Bottom