What do we make of this?

Billotto

I noticed this on one of my plants a couple days ago.

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3047.JPG

Sorry, not the greatest shots today, but gives you a good enough picture. It's not covering the whole plant, probly 20 leaves or so. She is 3 months old (started extending veg 3 weeks ago) growing in soil, indoor/outdoor, white widow, no nutrients yet. Her sister has been grown under identical conditions and she's fine.

I've done some research here and elsewhere and am still on the fence with this problem. Looks a bit like chlorosis which sounds bad cuz that suggests root problems. It also looks like a zinc deficiency which I think is related to chlorosis. Some of the light burn images I came across also looked a bit like this. Or maybe just temperature extremes?

Your opinions would be appreciated.

I noticed this on one of my plants a couple days ago.

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3047.JPG

Sorry, not the greatest shots today, but gives you a good enough picture. It's not covering the whole plant, probly 20 leaves or so. She is 3 months old (started extending veg 3 weeks ago) growing in soil, indoor/outdoor, white widow, no nutrients yet. Her sister has been grown under identical conditions and she's fine.

I've done some research here and elsewhere and am still on the fence with this problem. Looks a bit like chlorosis which sounds bad cuz that suggests root problems. It also looks like a zinc deficiency which I think is related to chlorosis. Some of the light burn images I came across also looked a bit like this. Or maybe just temperature extremes?

Your opinions would be appreciated.

Different phenotypes have different nutritional requirements. Where on the plant are the affected leaves, top, bottom, all over?

Back
Top Bottom