No luck searching, I need some help!

scarylarry

So I've got a bit of a problem. A lot of my buds are showing a strange problem, the top of the cola's are hairy, crystals all over...they just look good. When you look below the tops of the plants you see what appears to be very dense, light green bud growth. This on the other hand has no hair, and no crystal.

What Strain is it?Blueberry Haze
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages????
How Many Plants?12
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?Flowering
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?Was veg'd 2 weeks
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?7 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor?Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 25g
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?low 70s
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Rock wool
If Hydro, what type of Setup? Dutch Leach Tray
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?2x600w
Is it Air Cooled?Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?75N-83D
RH of Room/Cabinet?45-55
PH of Medium or Reservoir?5.7-6.4
Any Pests?No
How Often are you Watering?1-15min, 2-5min
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?Botanicare CNS Line, at peak using 1200ppm
Size or Square Footage of Room?9'x9'

I should also note that i think i gave them to much calcium, i was using Cal-mag during most of the veg, and turns out its not supposed to be used in that line except the first 2 weeks with RO water. I have heard that this might be some sort of disease, but i had no luck finding anything out about this. I need some help. They looked wonderful up until they started to flower.

I've got a few photos but my camera doesn't take too good of close ups so i did what i could.

Notice how the tops of the colas have look good, but the lower parts are just what look to be retarded bud growth with no hair / crystal
Image09282010002910.jpg

Image09282010002847.jpg

This is what they looked like at 2 weeks into flower, no hair, no crystal
SSPX1194.jpg

I can take more pics if that would help, but I'm racking my mind as to what caused this

Hmm, maybe it's just me, but the veg time seems a little short. I would have let things go for a few more weeks.

Not sure if that would have helped, but that seems to be the one thing that sticks out as something that need to be changed.

Anyone else have an idea of what happened?

Yeah i'll have to get some better pics. I dont know if it's the veg cuss a buddy has the same strain from the same momma, and only vegged his for a week. I'm not really sure how a little shorter veg time would have helped.

But Bud Stankalot, thats the thing they look pretty healthy, but they are not fine...it just looks like a bunch of retarded growth that has nothing good about it, no hair, no tric's...nothing :( I told the plant to never go full retard!

I cant find anything else out about this, the tops of the buds look great while the lower parts have no pistils, or crystals...i'll work on getting a better camera to take some pictures. Thanks for the input, anything helps

the cal lockout early on certainly had something to do with it...

What is the source of your water? Whats the ppms/ph before adding anything?

How Often are you Watering?1-15min, 2-5min
maybe its just the meds, but im not quite getting the watering cycle...

Can you take pics under normal/natural light? (Non hps...) Grow room/cab pics help too...

the cal lockout early on certainly had something to do with it...

What is the source of your water? Whats the ppms/ph before adding anything?

maybe its just the meds, but im not quite getting the watering cycle...

Can you take pics under normal/natural light? (Non hps...) Grow room/cab pics help too...

The watering is 1, 15 minute watering shortly after the lights come on, and then 2, 5 minute waterings spaced 3 hours apart. I run an RO machine, the PPM before adding anything is 10ppm, 7.1ph.

There are some more pics in my gallery of the whole set-up, but i do need some better pictures, my camera sucks....New insight came up today, apperently its some sort of disease someone brought out here that I let stay at my place for a while. Turns out he's had this problem before on the strain he brought with him. So maybe that helps a little bit as to detrmine the best course of action.

Becuase if nothing else, i'm just going to throw away everything i have going now, simply because they are more then likely infected.

Thanks, the final product wasnt even really smokeable...it made some decent butter though, we threw out every plant we had and started over, it was a long gap but now we are back up and running, things look much different then lsat time, in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom