No Mercy Double Fun-INFO NEEDED!

mbad7

Like the title says,i need info on this strain...
So i got the seeds,and started growing,and the world looked gre(en)at...
I have some experience with growing,made a nice growbox 2,but i have some worries...

They r 16 days under the lamp now,but r only 10-12 cm high (thats 4-5 inches)
I got a 250W HPS in there...
All the conditions r as they should be,thats ok...
They started off very nicely,groving about half an inch per day,or even more,but arround day 8 or 9,they stopped going up,and started to fill out the space horizontaly...
Dont think they grew half an inch last 7-8 days...
Now i`d like 2 know if thats normal for this breed,or am i doing something wrong...
Im asking since nobody i know has any experience with this breed,so i am tapping in the dark at the moment...
Help me out...
:thanks:

I remember reading that Double Fun was created for a 12/12 lighting schedule. Silly question but are you doing this?

Nope...
Where did u read this?
Im doing it the old fashioned way... They r now on 20/4 cycle,was gona switch 2 12/12 in 4-5 weeks when they got taller...
R u positive on this 12/12 thing..!?
Yeah... And 1 more thing...
"No Mercy" is an InDoor/OutDoor breeed,right...!?
How u gonna get 12/12 OutDoor!?

wtf?
Strain created for 12/12 schedule ...Are you sure ?
Did you mean auto flowering strain or ... again WTF?
Im sorry if i am rood ...but JA SAM BALKANAC! :D

No i meant created for 12/12 schedule as stated! Hazeseeker i'm not offended by your rude! answer! Lol

I was surprised when i read this my self but what can i say, i'm just trying to help and point in the right direction

here's one of the post i saw that contains the information. here!

Notice the Blue Top strain there pushing and the info said about it, also some where else on the web i saw some info on the Double fan that basically said the same. that post was by Atmosphere.

Ok thats BT ...but it funny becouse you can grow any indica strain directly from seed 12/12 ...and get the same or better results .
But thats BT , there's no info about DF being 12/12 strain . No biggy ! Just having late night fun .
BTW great info and +rep for this strain info find...

Ok thats BT ...but it funny becouse you can grow any indica strain directly from seed 12/12 ...and get the same or better results .
But thats BT , there's no info about DF being 12/12 strain . No biggy ! Just having late night fun .
BTW great info and +rep for this strain info find...

Lol

Agreed thats BT... being stoned is my only defense, although saying that's doing no good for the Medical users

Maybe i should blame it on being forgetful? Lol

Anyway any cannabis plant can be put on 12/12 and bud, some do better than others. Just not my thing though!

thanx for the rep brother.

Like the title says,i need info on this strain...
So i got the seeds,and started growing,and the world looked gre(en)at...
I have some experience with growing,made a nice growbox 2,but i have some worries...

They r 16 days under the lamp now,but r only 10-12 cm high (thats 4-5 inches)
I got a 250W HPS in there...
All the conditions r as they should be,thats ok...
They started off very nicely,groving about half an inch per day,or even more,but arround day 8 or 9,they stopped going up,and started to fill out the space horizontaly...
Dont think they grew half an inch last 7-8 days...
Now i`d like 2 know if thats normal for this breed,or am i doing something wrong...
Im asking since nobody i know has any experience with this breed,so i am tapping in the dark at the moment...
Help me out...

Anyway back to your question

can you give a little more info if possible

pot size

do you mean your plants have stop growing vertically in the last 7-8 days.. or stopped growing all together?

Anyway back to your question

can you give a little more info if possible

pot size

do you mean your plants have stop growing vertically in the last 7-8 days.. or stopped growing all together?

Pots r pretty small,bout 1L,yr normal smaller flower pots...
They stoped growing verticaly,but r spredding out nicely...
I wish they were at least 1 foot tall before they started doing that,not 5 inches...
Will post some photos soon as i get home...

you could try trimming a few lower nodes to encourage upward growth but that just a suggestion. It would also create an opportunity for you to take clones, thats if you have space to keep them!

Sry,but thats a double no...
Dont have room for clones,and i think they r a bit 2 young 2 be cutting anything...

Heres some pics 4 u 2 see how they look(day 15)

slika000w.jpg

slika0011.jpg

slika002d.jpg

slika003s.jpg

slika004a.jpg

Sry,but thats a double no...
Dont have room for clones,and i think they r a bit 2 young 2 be cutting anything...

Heres some pics 4 u 2 see how they look(day 15)

slika000w.jpg

slika0011.jpg

slika002d.jpg

slika003s.jpg

slika004a.jpg

Mbad,
Don't link photos from outside. Create a gallery here. Looks like your pots are small. May be time for a transplant. I know mine were very root bound and the growth slowed. Once transplanted they took off again.

Mbad,
Don't link photos from outside. Create a gallery here. Looks like your pots are small. May be time for a transplant. I know mine were very root bound and the growth slowed. Once transplanted they took off again.
Ok,will do with the photos,soon as i master the art of jus posting them,rather than linking:sorry:
About the pots...
I 2 now realize they r a bit small,and an additional problem poped up with a few bottom leaves turning yellowish,wich might be due to excessive watering,wich also has 2 do with small pots...
Transplant coming up...

Back
Top Bottom