Nodes really tight: Aurora, top now?

JC Grow

Plant is Aurora 15 days from breaking grounds.Working on 6 or seventh node,the nodes seem to be coming out almost in pairs of two.Should I top it to fourth node or give it more time.
6th 7 node 001.jpg

Attachments

• 6th 7 node 002.jpg
    6th 7 node 002.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 101
Tie roughly 4 inches from top of branch and if you can, ty tallest 2" below target. Will be facing light within few hrs and roughly same height as the other branches eventually. From my experience, very strain/phenos react different to lst but never poorly so far.

I like to make a 6" loop with the tie down, put on branch 4-6" from top and then bend down to where it ties too, and then add 6" for a quick release knot to sinch it. Less waste of string that way

Yes but i would do like 1 every few days at this stage til your happy with it since its young, dont wanna stress it too much yet. Once its big you can take off more at a time.

Yes but i would do like 1 every few days at this stage til your happy with it since its young, dont wanna stress it too much yet. Once its big you can take off more at a time.
One of the early 3 pointed leaves seems to be getting in the way.I will,take that that one out now.

Post a couple new pics!! From différent angles
Tiny plant under 3 inches.I took off 2 leaves,looks ok now for a while.The plant responded good when it got move ,new pot had FFO where as the tiny pot only had seedling soil.Be getting watered tomorrow.,

Attachments

• 2 off 001.jpg
    2 off 001.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 2 off 002.jpg
    2 off 002.jpg
    688.1 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom