Nor Lts vs. Jack H.

Hazie Clear

Why would nor Lts (indica) grow much taller than Jack H. (Sativa)? I thought sativas were supposed to stretch much taller than indacas in bloom. Makes me wonder if ?

Northern Lights can reach up to 20ft tall some strains. It is popular as a cross for hemp strains as it can handle cooler weather and grows tall and uniform in sea of green but if you grow them in the open not touching each other they tend to stay shorter and bush like crazy.

Northern Lights can reach up to 20ft tall some strains. It is popular as a cross for hemp strains as it can handle cooler weather and grows tall and uniform in sea of green but if you grow them in the open not touching each other they tend to stay shorter and bush like crazy.

Thanks for reply. Good to know. Thank you much.

Cool. By any chance can you recommend any YouTube videos or good threads that can show how to do that or help get to that point?

I don't know of any videos. The main thing is having all the tools for building cabs. Without good table saw, and edge banding, you probably end up with air leaks, and water damage soaking into the edges. I always tell people, just go by some of your local cabinet shops, with a drawing. You may be surprised how much they charge, especially if they are just cutting out and banding parts for you. Mine would be too big to to move, I think. I built it in place.

I used 3/4 melamine. Also called MDL. Cab is 5' wide x 8' tall x 33" deep. Blum hinges. Frost king weather stripping. It is crucial to silicone all joints, as the surface holds up ok to water, bet the edges will soak it in and swell up. Cab shops edge banders use a hot glue that seals it better. But you still have to keep cab clean, and not soak it. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom