Sturdy californian strains in seed form for outdoor in Europe

My current outdoor grow is coming to an end soon and I'm already thinking about next season. I actually decided on pure sativas, but still want to try 3-4 quality hybrids. As I never grew anything developed in California, I'd like to give it a try. What I need is a bunch of good, strong genetics, which will thrive without bigger problems in my climate. Preferably I'd like sativa dominant strains (not more than 40-50% indica), which like high humidity from middle to late flowering and will survive October rainfall. Temperature and snow are not the issue, nor flowering time. I'm looking for quality over quantity, so not necessary big yielders. I live around 45- latitude in Europe, so something like Northern California or Southern Oregon and would appreciate some leads from growers who actually grow there outdoor. Only seeds, no clones obviously :)

I don't have any answers for you as I'm a newbe but I'm sure will help you soon.

Well, I guess it's too difficult question for most of the growers here... or there are too little outdoor growers left :(

Your request was very specific. I'm not from the north and I'm not nearly as experienced outdoor as I am inside. I imagine that most of those northern farmers are very busy right now :). Regardless, I would suggest you look into these as they certainly fit into your list of requirements. Sour Diesel, Blue Dream, any of the Haze family, and/or any of the dozens of cross breeds of these. They're hardy, older, and very well known sativa dominant strains that are commonly grown outdoor up north. Hopefully this helps.

As I am still new to growing, but do have some sort of an input :) Sativas are a little iffy with high humidty I've saw but it can be done.

My blue dream grown outdoors this season is coming out VERY nice. This set is definitely closer to a full sativa but i'm thinking there could be some indica traits in there. I have her growing in a greenhouse by her lonesome.

That's really all I got.. I've seen a strain called "Madshack" by sannies seed shop that OG1969 is documenting here on 420mag, that thing would be an awesome plant to give some attention to. Very tough looking plant. The high humidity could become an issue though for these strains some plump time.

Hope you find what you are looking for conrad!

Ok, thx for the input guys!
Well, I'll go with three pure sativas for sure, but I was also thinking about stuff like: Sour Diesel, Headband, Sage & Sour Kush, Trainwreck, Kushberry, Skywalker OG or Tahoe OG. Some of these are actually indica dominant, so I'd see a harvest by the end of September or 1st week of October. Do you think some of these will do well outdoor?

A buddy grew some 707 headband outdoors this season with 10ft monsters yielding 1lb and a half each, that could be a great choice. He added no amendments or anything and these things pretty much showed everyone else up :laugh: & I am actually growing 2 TH Seeds sage n sour's, 100% sativa :) Just started them from seed a month ago.
These seeds were free from a seedbank order, these appear to be unstable honestly.. They are shooting out their three leaved leaves each and every way, very odd.. thinking my soil is a little N rich also.. but I am also growing these indoor.

If I could vote, I would say the skywalker and Tahoe, although they do have some indica traits, I think you will completely love the smoke when said in one, both of those strains I have found to put me on my arse for the count :Namaste:

And that's the kind of a feedback I was counting on. THX! I will probably go with Headband, Tahoe OG, Skywalker OG and maybe Green Crack.

I like super silver haze. Good smoke and easy 5lb. plus plants!
918A6420.jpg

Great plant, man. Yeah, I'll go with few sativas: Bangi Haze, Panama Red or Nepalese Jam (these three from Ace Seeds) and Malawi Gold.

Back
Top Bottom