Northern Lights CFL + LED Closet Grow Started 2013-01-02

well go look at my harvested journal. i pulled 30 grams from one plant and 20 grams from another. they were 12/12 from seed, low light cfl until week 5 of bloom. it took 3 weeks for first pistils to form, and then another 10 weeks from there for a total of 13 weeks of life.

sorry, yes grams haha. i said i pulled a total of 45 grams becuase i deducted stem weight.

I've just noticed something wrong with plant B, it looks to have some kiind of deficiency or abundance, I really don't knoe, it seems in early stage but I could be late.

I've got some comparison photos between the two plants to help see what I mean.

You can see on the first one that the top leaves tips of plant B look "spiked". It's in the red highlight. There is also something on the pistils, Impossible to see on the photos but the tip of the pistils on plant B look dried or brownish. Do someone know what that problem could be?

Left is plant A and right is plant B.
PlantAvsB1.jpg

PlantAvsB2.jpg

Thanks for your help guys!

thats just phenotypic variation. the pistils colors will change throughout bloom. no worries here..

cannabis leaf margins vary klang. Probably just genetic variance. I wouldn't worry about it.:peacetwo:
:thumb:

thats just phenotypic variation. the pistils colors will change throughout bloom. no worries here..
:thumb:

Maybe I'm just paranoid! But plant b really looked a bit sad yesterday evening, will keep watching closely in the next few days.

Thanks for your help guys.
Maybe??? :rofl: The many times up-curling of leaves is a sign of respiration. My outdoor plants have lots like that now it is getting warm...Good airflow and the right amount of humidity is essential... Your plants look very healthy to me...Stress is not good my friend, relax, have a toke, and watch your girls do their thing. I too have stressed in the past because I knew I was going to be out of meds and wanted the girls to finish sooner...you suffer the possibility that your plants won't reach their full, mature, potential if you rush the process. Been there, done that! Good luck and remain vigilant! :cheesygrinsmiley:

So we are now at the 15th day of flowering and as you all said, everything looks fine and both girls are blooming at a good rate.

Not sure if my watering/feeding way is really the right way even if I am having success right now with it. Plants are in 2 gals pots and I water them every 3 days right now with 1.5 litres each, I get some runoff and refill a bit the bottom reservoir when it's dry, like once a day. Plant B last time was probably just a bit thirsty because as soon as I gave her something in the bottom, everything was back to normal.

They are now the same height : 44 cm.
Here is some visuals of both plants together ans also some flowers!
Plant A 90 days and B 81 days.
103_4727.JPG
103_4728.JPG
103_4729.JPG
103_4730.JPG
103_4735.JPG
103_4736.JPG
103_4734.JPG
103_4724.JPG
103_4726.JPG
103_4733.JPG
103_4732.JPG

looks like you are feeding almost perfectly, but a little heavy. nothing to change. you can tell by the color. how much are you feeding and how often?

Looking good,+ reps.

Thanks wildbill38!

I have now just watered them again without nutes and I am posting a little bit of bloom and freeze pics!

Both plants are now on day 17 after switching and 13 days in bloom. I am seeing some "frost" around the blooms! Very exciting time.

Here's the pics:
103_4757.JPG
103_4758.JPG
103_4761.JPG
103_4778.JPG
103_4771.JPG
103_4770.JPG
103_4769.JPG
103_4767.JPG
103_4765.JPG
103_4764.JPG

just wait till week ~5. looking amazing. they will finish fast and well at this rate. nice pics too. glad i could help you turn it around

Back
Top Bottom