Northern Lights & Early Miss Autos - First grow help

Mcdee6

Hey guys this will be my first grow and could use a little help. Any info on these 2 would be great. Not sure how big they will be using 5 gal smart pots. Wanted to start with 2 of each but not sure if will fit in my tent 4x2x5. Plan on lst for them so should help with space. I have heard that white widow should be left in darkness for last 2 weeks to make it produce more crystals, if so would you do this with Early miss too?

re: Northern Lights & Early Miss Autos - First grow help

Hey guys this will be my first grow and could use a little help. Any info on these 2 would be great. Not sure how big they will be using 5 gal smart pots. Wanted to start with 2 of each but not sure if will fit in my tent 4x2x5. Plan on lst for them so should help with space. I have heard that white widow should be left in darkness for last 2 weeks to make it produce more crystals, if so would you do this with Early miss too?
You should check out my journal I'm just finishing a northern lights

Ya I have heard anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. Supposedly it make the plant think winter is near and produces more trichomes to protect itself... I asked CKS and they told me to ask here, I was thinking 2 days sounds good

I just took a look what were your germ issues? I am using a galaxyhydro 300w dimmable led curious to see the yield difference

I just took a look what were your germ issues? I am using a galaxyhydro 300w dimmable led curious to see the yield difference

Had 4 out of 5 do nothing, the seeds were extremely small and really dark. I contacted them with pics and they sent replacements. Excellent service from crop King seeds. I'm using the twighlight group 300w led 17" over top of the tallest cola and 428 true watts of 2700k around and underneath. Only got my lumens at 48000 because of fear of light burn

I was going to use CFL's but after doing the math I didn't see the savings. I found the Galaxyhydro on some "best led for cannabis" lists with some pics. So going to give it a shot tho I need another one.

Back
Top Bottom