Not really new but been very quiet

Phillygrow13

I think it's time I try something different and get myself out there more on this site. My brain is a sponge when it comes to learning the process of growing. Now I know I can learn more by chatting with fellow growers on this site. So hopefully I get a chance to learn as much as I can from as many people as possible.. hope everyone has a awesome day. Keep it frosty!

If you are on the analytical side like me, I can point you to some excellent articles. They are more general horticulture based but the same principals apply. These aren't magic beans that require unicorn poop to grow (I stole that from someone else).

I think it's time I try something different and get myself out there more on this site. My brain is a sponge when it comes to learning the process of growing. Now I know I can learn more by chatting with fellow growers on this site. So hopefully I get a chance to learn as much as I can from as many people as possible.. hope everyone has a awesome day. Keep it frosty!
Absorb and extract what you find useful and makes sense. If theres something someone tells you that you dont think sounds right and you are WELL informed, then chances are you're probably right and you'll be able to filter out the bullshit yourself.

I do have a current journal going. Just need to be more active in others. I read a lot just need to comment more and show myself

A link to your grow in your signature is also a good way to drum up activity in your own journal.

Example: Phillygrow13's Blue Dream Journal

Back
Top Bottom