Not sure if I should toss them or if they will recover

Tredizzle

I'm running DWC in 5 gallon buckets and I added 95ML of H202 3% to 3 gallons of water with nutes and in about 15 minutes they pretty much laid down and died it appeared but they got back up and now the leaves are burnt and droopy and they dont appear to be growing. I flushed each bucket and they have just fresh ph water in them I'm thinking of flushing for 2-3 days then start back with nutes.
image11947.jpeg
image11946.jpeg

Don't throw in the towel unless the plant is brown and on it's side. LOL

You say "with nutes" but what did you give them. The H2O2 likely is not the culprit here as you didn't give it very much, but I would be interested to see what your feed looked like. How many ppm was the feeding and what is the pH of your water?

That's what I figured iv read that since they are weeds they can come back from almost anything.

Ph 5.5-6.3 I check twice a day
The ppm is usually 300 or less iv seen it at 330
EC doesn't go over .04
Iv been feeding them cultured solutions and have been feeding at half the recommended amount. 1 ML/gallon
I throw in ice bombs twice a day also so temp never gets over 73 degrees and room temp is usually 72-77 and humidity from 45%--70%

That's what I figured iv read that since they are weeds they can come back from almost anything.

People say that a lot, but Cannabis is most certainly not a "Weed". It is in the family of flowering plants and is not considered a weed in any Kingdom Classification.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do you throw the ice right in your rez? I've heard that ice directly touching your roots can shock them pretty bad. Ive always put my ice on the outside of the bucket. I bought dish pans for $1 that i sit my 5gal bucket in, fill halfway with water then add a 16oz frozen bottle in each corner and cover it all with a blanket for insulation. Its kept my temps down within range.

Back
Top Bottom