not sure if this is the place for a "toke report"

go420go

Hey guys, kinda new here, thanks for the cool forums :) If this post is in the wrong spot, please let me know. I couldn't find any specific forum for posting experiences with weed, so I figured I'd put it here.

A friend had some "rub" and brought it over to my place a few months back. It was in small irregular dark-coloured clumps or "snakes" tapered at both ends, like when you roll play-doh on a table. It was quite dry and crusty, but not crumbly. Slightly malleable but mostly hard.

I put a couple small bits into my bubbler and lit it up. It stayed lit, and I mean ON FIRE lit, so I blew it out after each toke. After a few each, we proceeded as normal, playing games, listening to music, etc. I started to feel that really high feeling as I peaked, and realized I needed some good music. My ears were practically begging, physically, for input. The moment I turned on some Delerium and put my headset on, I was gone. I almost panicked as I went out because I realized I'd never passed out from weed before. I didn't actually go unconscious, but I imagine I was pretty dead to anyone else. I just laid there and tripped hard, unable or unwilling to move. Music is always good on weed, but this was new. I was floating and vibrating gently. I felt incredibly euphoric, I was grinning so hard my face hurt, I was having very brilliant imagery and thoughts. I've only ever used hallucinogens and weed so I don't know what a high on "stronger" drugs feels like, but if they feel half that good I understand why people get hooked on them.

Now, that said, let me say that I know where the "rub" came from - it was off scizzor blades and gloves used when clipping fresh weed for drying. I have it on very good information that's where it came from, and looking at it, it sure looks like that. Clumps of sticky gunk rolled off latex gloves and scizzors and left to dry for a few hours.

Does my experience (which has been duplicated many times with similar results) sound typical for hash/kief/resin/oil/etc products? I'm just wondering because I've never tried, other than some low grade hash which had a similar high to regular weed. If I try some refined products, could I expect a similar experience?

I'd love to hear anyone's comments, questions, or suggestions. And post your experience with "rub" too, if you've tried it.

Thanks again for letting me post here, glad I found this site and forums!

:drool:

i have never heard of anything called rub,,
but if it is what you describe it as,,
i would say that it is "finger hash" as we call it,,
resin left that has been "rubbed" off during trimming
of buds during harvest,,,
and yes i agree that this hash can be quite good,,
basically yes any other forms of concentrated thc
such as hash, oil , cannabutter etc. would usually
be of equal quality if made from same product to start with,,
but i find "finger hash" to be ok if you dont mind smoking bits of skin after scraping of hands,, but in your case they used gloves so this could be skinless variety ,,lol,,
but as with any concentrate that you never made yourself you can never be quite sure whats in it ,,,or what it was made with and what contaniments could be left behind,,

Sounds pretty much like finger hash as stated above. In Nepal and other countries men used to run through the Cannabis fields touching all the flowers and after they were finished they would peel all the resin off and that would be the highest quality hash ever. Sorta like the finger hash you experienced. Quite good stuff usually. Sounds like you had a nice high.

awe man,,
i cant help but think about a bunch of fine young nepalese woman running through those cannabis fields naked covering their bodies in "nepalese body hash"

well now that i typed it ,, kinds lost its appeal
i dont even now what nepalese woman look like

lol,,

i would say that it is "finger hash" as we call it
Okay, thanks, I'll call it finger hash from now on. I've heard that some clippers (guys who come help during harvest time) will work simply for the finger hash instead of the going rate in dollars. So I feel lucky when I get my hands on some. ;)

in your case they used gloves so this could be skinless variety
Mmmmmmmmmm, skinless finger hash..... *Homer sounds*

men used to run through the Cannabis fields touching all the flowers
Hmmmm, well, I guess we all do strange things when we're baked. lol

a bunch of fine young nepalese woman running through those cannabis fields naked
I like the sound of that! Are they hot?

i dont even now what nepalese woman look like
Well maybe I'll take a pass, then. But I'll take some body hash, skinned or skinless, your choice. :D

Thanks for the replies! Would love to hear any other experiences or information re: finger hash.

Back
Top Bottom