Not sure whats going on - please help

Gorhad

Can anyone give me an idea as to whats goin on please

Browning leaf tips etc as per pic

Potassium deficiency?
manganese deficiency in flowering?

Not sure from my plants as to whats happening against the sticky Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Not all leaves are affected just seems to be top tier's

1911943_10200764888679603_267356637_n.jpg

1899932_10200764888959610_1052072254_n.jpg

Many thanks:thumb:

Growing medium is soil.....PH is just about 7.... Feed is miracle grow all purpose plant food....

20140223_195346.jpg

NPK 24/8/16

Frequency 2 x per week ish

Sorry about horizontal pic

Thanks

you feed is for vegging, your N is way too high for a flowering plant, I don't think you are using the correct soil, that is not the one with slow release fert is it?

I suggest you purchase flowering nutrients for your plants. If all you have available is store brands I suggest you pick up a tomato fertilizer for flowering.

Here is a guide on nutrients and how to use them, it covers Miracle Gro as well

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

ill go with what everyones been saying its nute burn and ill add if no one already has next grow don't use the miracle grow
its not one of the better nutes to use for this plant

If the nutrient burn is still advancing on the tips of the leaves then I would flush your plant with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size. You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. When I flush my plants I use a plastic milk crate in the bathtub so the water can drain through the pot easily.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used with hydroponic, soil and soiless mediums.

https://generalhydroponics.com nutrients flora series

https://www.horticulturesource.com general hydroponics gh flora series performance pack

Back
Top Bottom