Looking for some help Please

Gorhad

Hi all

I trimmed and replanted 4 of my plants the other day (into bigger pots), however one of the 4 has some stress developed.

Off the very useful sticky Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Looked like either over watering or under watering. The soil is moist but not wet on my meter, PH is at 7. Just cant figure what the curling of the leaves is. The other 3 Plants seem fine (same readings too)

Thanks in adavnce

20140330_135818_zpsvh3s02zq.jpg

20140330_135802_zpsbizuazfl.jpg

Thanks SABO. I only misted today because i found the leaves, not all were crisp and dry. I just put a reptile humidifier in there thinking perhaps its too dry air. However its only occuring on one plant .

Hi Gorhad :ciao:,
I think your girls are way too wet. Definitely stop both misting and watering them for a few days. Cannabis likes to dry out well between waterings. I don't see much perlite in your soil so it is probably a bit soggy for them. Excess water can cause a variety of issues.

Also what are you feeding them and what is in your soil? The clawed burnt leaves could be from too much Nitrogen.:hmmmm:

:peace:

Thanks Flower Child

Using tomato plant food but havnt fed them for a few days.

Would over watering cause dry leaves because some of the bigger fan leaves are crisp and purpley color?

Over watering can cause lockouts of nutrients that can kill leaves. I don't know the N P K of the tomato food but if it's not N toxicity it could be a phosphorus deficiency? I use this a lot and think your girl's problem is #5 or #6. Nutrient Disorder Problem Solver

Just picked up a soil test kit

0001119260073_P321146_500X500.jpg

Results

20140402_111537_zpshbxfro9j.jpg

PH is very close to 7
Nitrogen is High
Phosphorous is High
Potash Medium

So from the Sticky

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

"Now for having too much nitrogen in your growing mediums or soil. The plant will have like an overall DARK green look and have delayed maturity. Due to Nitrogen being involved in vegetative growth, to much nitrogen will result in tall plants with weak stems. New growth will be very lively and plant transpiration will be high, but not always. Nitrogen toxicity can be seen when there are very very dry conditions almost as if there was a drought, which may show a burning effect. If you give your plants ammonium based nutrients they may show NH4+ toxicity, which will show a smaller plant growth and lesions that occur on stems and roots, leaf margins that will roll downward. Also the big fan leaves will have "the claw" look. The tips will point down but the leaves will stay up as if when you bend your fingers downwards. Leaves can be twisted when growing... mainly new growths. Roots will be under developed along with the slowing of flowering. Yields will be decreased, because to much nitrogen in early stages of flowering slows down bud growth. Water uptake is slowing down from the vascular breakdown of the plants as well. Too much potassium and nitrogen will lock out calcium as well."

"Too much Phosphorus levels affect plant growth by suppressing the uptake of: Iron, potassium and Zinc, potentially causing deficiency symptoms of these nutrients to occur def in plants. A Zinc deficiency is most common under excessive phosphorus conditions,
As well as causing other nutrients to have absorption troubles like zinc and copper. Phosphorus fluctuates when concentrated and combined with calcium"

So should i flush?

Thanks

Thanks SABO,

Hope i have done the right thing, didnt see your reply until just.

Went to lowes and got 3 bags of all natural potting soil (no ferts in at all), repotted all of them.

Reason is (total dumbass mistake) the freaking original potting soil is already loaded with ferts

free-ecards-Sorry-Sorry_Dumb_Ass-2064.jpg

Back
Top Bottom