Ossi Ossi

G'day guys
Babies are 14 days old under 24 watt X 4,don't larf it's all I had,in cupboards
Question is can I put my Mars hydro 600 on them now
So far I have only used mallassiss small amount per 5 ltr and maxxicrop 1 2 1
No pic at this stage but they are 80% healthy so was Gunna start using
Triple Boost 10 10 10 now is that ok
With the big light.
IF I PUT SOME SHADE CLOTH BETWEEN BABIES AND LIGHT WILL THAT WORK TO SOFTEN LIGHT A BIT
I guess stretching maybe a problem.
Cheers all

I’d back that Mars fixture off so there’s plenty of distance, on many of the Mars lights there is a bung or rubber cap under the driver to dial down the intensity. The Mars page under vendors section may have more info on which models have dimmable drivers. Normally 10-10-10 is a granular lawn & garden bagged fert here in US. It’s not the right ratios for weed and not sure how you measure that but for now I’d probably go with very low dose like quarter strength or less. You can easily add more next time and it doesnt take much to burn a seedling up

Yea I totally agree now you put it to me like you did.
Here I have heard on that good old grapevine that 10.10.10 was good for veg then go nitrosol or would you nitrosol from day 1 of nutes,,tmoz so I wanna get it right.

Buy the way I have a 5 litres of PhD water , I run a bubbler in it to keep it as fresh as poss
Is that ok to do?

Hey there Ossi. I have the Mars TS600 and their recommended distance to light for veg is 18"-24". I got my lady at 18ish and she is loving every minute of it. (Flower is 12"-18")

The 600 has no dimmer switch. So i haven't seen any bleaching or issues at 18". I would at least maintain that for veg.

Ah jeez Louise so simple, can’t believe I stumbled on that one - thanks Patient Puffer!!
Ah crap o13
Ph'd food in 5 ltr spray bottle @ 5.8-6.0
With a bubbler in it to keep food fresh
Nitrosol look it up 12-2-13-7.
Cal-mag U should know what that is
Currently using some maxxicrop look it up isn't that what the internet is for and secondly yoll should know I'm in Ossi so of course you don't have it there under that brand maybe huh
And I also add 10 MLS of malassis to every 5 litres,why.....course I can
Thanks to those who responded
Cheers

Hey there Ossi. I have the Mars TS600 and their recommended distance to light for veg is 18"-24". I got my lady at 18ish and she is loving every minute of it. (Flower is 12"-18")

The 600 has no dimmer switch. So i haven't seen any bleaching or issues at 18". I would at least maintain that for veg.
Thanks man
Yea no dimmer on this model but 12 months or so I will go up 1000 still ttoo much to learn and exp ATMcheers man have a good one bruzz

I’d back that Mars fixture off so there’s plenty of distance, on many of the Mars lights there is a bung or rubber cap under the driver to dial down the intensity. The Mars page under vendors section may have more info on which models have dimmable drivers. Normally 10-10-10 is a granular lawn & garden bagged fert here in US. It’s not the right ratios for weed and not sure how you measure that but for now I’d probably go with very low dose like quarter strength or less. You can easily add more next time and it doesnt take much to burn a seedling up
Definately not granular

16122119974262280968956920861114.jpg

16122120427761339684832922185308.jpg

1612212068869970719341638671843.jpg

Got a chuckle out of phd.... what was I thinking?? Thanks Ossi! Whew I’m feeling better - yeah up here in US the 10-10-10 is 40 pound bag of small pellets for general lawn & garden fert. You always seem to have real good instincts in the hooch garden but as mentioned just go easy on seedlings to start, easy to add more next time / hard to undo an overload. I’ve never played with molasses much at all but I need to join in and give it a try

one thing I noticed is ph sounds low, for soilless like coco or peat based pro-mix I think ph should be 5.8 to 6.2 but if it’s a true soil then I think 6.5 is target, but just double checking on you man. All right big daddy -you be cool

Back
Top Bottom