Nute Burn?

They are growing in "hot soil" Notice the ruffle on these plant's leaves?
I would not add anything to the soil until they grow for another 45 days and I would drown them in water (as long as the soil drains.) Drown them in water...

That one picture was female. I saw nothing male as of yet.

Not going good, still nothing coming out of the pod so removed on of em, just empty nothing inside at all.

Budgrowing is really bad and the weird hard yellow things is growing more than the hairs, could ive got 3 F'*ckin hermies?
Or just white rhino strain? almost 2 weeks since the first hair now and no smell or trichs. Just have to wait and see but really sad.
Ill post picture later or tomorrow :(

A Pic of male plant from another grower who was not sure of sex.

image760.jpg

I'll Pm ya with pic's of males.

Sometimes I dream of getting a really nice male so I can vicariously have sex with all my plants...... But I think I would rather spray one of my ladies with silver-spray and effect her into a transgendered lady-boy and vicariously have some "kinky sex" that results in feminie-zation.

It might just be me.

Ok got som new pics for yall :)
Some info, lower budsites looking better, found a ball again u can see it in the pics! But tup buds still growing weird hard stuff, could it be lightbleaching 250w HPS 20cm from nearest, limitidd space so cant get any further from the plants. Had weird stuff growing out of my last grow to and that one hand seeds all over inside of the bud, so thats why im asking so much. Well here we go!
Lower Buds
11768.jpg

A lil bit closer to the light, going albino?
21350.jpg

worst loooking buds...
4873.jpg
31216.jpg

and whole tent
IMG_72031.JPG

You can rule out light bleaching with the 250w hps which rarely occurs with hps if any thing ya more likely suffer with heat stress or hot spots created by reflector with a hps bulb.

I do not believe you have mentioned what type of seed you are using whether that is feminized or regular seeds ?

It sure does appear that you may of had plant go hermie on you if it was a feminized seed ? either that you have come in contact with male/hermie pollen some where & cross contaminated your plants if from a regular seed.

On the bright side of life from what i understand some people say that feminzed plant turned hermie produce's a fair amount of female seeds & hermie seeds, bit of lucky role on the dice that one !

Note - Something about white strains being prone to hermie genetics, seen more than my fair share of growers with white strain hermie problems.

:/ Yeah feminized from GHS.. So all 3 has hermied then, sucks ass. This will probably be my last grow now, second time i get a shemale, last time prolly beacuse of ¨stress, but hermied late so still got 80grams from it. Faith is telling me to do something else.. bad day!

Sometimes I dream of getting a really nice male so I can vicariously have sex with all my plants...... But I think I would rather spray one of my ladies with silver-spray and effect her into a transgendered lady-boy and vicariously have some "kinky sex" that results in feminie-zation.

It might just be me.

Probbly ............................:whoa:

:/ Yeah feminized from GHS.. So all 3 has hermied then, sucks ass. This will probably be my last grow now, second time i get a shemale, last time prolly beacuse of ¨stress, but hermied late so still got 80grams from it. Faith is telling me to do something else.. bad day!

Try regular seeds which are abit of chance tho on male or female seeds but their abit more stable... can always keep a mother plant for clones :thumb:

Sometimes force flowering before the plant has formed preflowers may induce hermie's.

Straight HERMIE. Your arrow is pointing to a mixed bag, Ladyboy. That will be seeds, seeds in the center of your bud, and it is bad (weak) genes. They didn't stabilize the plant for a generation before they sold the seeds. That's the danger of "feminized" and the reason I never, EVER, want to deal with that. The buds are ruined by the male parts.

Another week has passeed and buds are bulking up, only a few Brown pistils so hopefully not to many seeds =)

Allthough 2 of the buds with the weird growth dont look good, ist it male flowers or wtf is it? tried to take a Picture of it. Should i remove those 2 buds?
Weird One.
non.jpg

Other Buds.
nono.jpg

A little update :)

Looks like its gonna be pretty good after all, Buds are really getting fat and still growing. 7th week now.
Some pictures on the trichomes and one of the albino growth on one of the buds :)

11787.jpg
31233.jpg
21371.jpg

I think that's a bleached bud. Very rare occurrence most say. They still look like female buds, definitely not nanners.
Bleached buds are flowers that don't process chlorophyll, I've read somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom