flushing nute burn

cawak

hi everyone, so i have nute burn on my little fellas. i want to flush only the soil is pretty moist as is from my first feeding. i dont want to drown or over water the little fellas but they are hating lie right now. any advice? i have added a small amount of water since reduced down to 5.5 ph and sprayed leaves (misted with nuetral ph)
thanks
freezland strain
1000 watt air cooled
room runs at around 70 with 50 % moisture

You will need to overwater them a lot to flush out the nutes. If they are in a 16 oz cup, then you need to run about 32 oz of pH'd water through the cup. Then don't water until the cup is very light.

And get the little fellas out from under a 1000 watt light. Get some CFL's or something until the plants are tall and can handle it.

i guess i should start this right....
Strain - freezeland, and white russian
# of Plants - 105
Grow Type - coco
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 2 Gallon
Lights - (6) 1000 Watt HPS
Nutrients -
Medium - 75% coco 25% perlite
PPM - 900
PH - 7.2-8
RH - 50% to 37%
Room Temperature -67 to 72

Room Square Footage - 11' x 14'
Pests - None Known yet, lol
thanks for the response. im new so getting it all together. i had a shitty Ph meter and did water them a lot to flush, using lemon juice to balance, which was awesome however the lemon juice is unstable and onloy adjusts the ph temporarily leaving me with my high ph water. tap water measures 8.
the run off is now measuring about 7, so im gonna let em dry a bit then use some proper ph balanced water.
should i nute again? it will be one week only water to flush. can i nute if i balance the water? the lights give no heat, good air cooled reflectors. the plants are 1 month. some have stunted, some are going nuts, still some yellowing on the tips. old leaves not so good. learning process.
thanks for the reply, this is a really good forum and helpful. thanks guys.

I think you will find watering plants with a correct balanced PH nutrient solution will be of benifit for coco mix.

Solution PH - 5.8 to 6.2 should improve the situation :peace:

You are more than likely experiencing lock out due to your present range of PH values, which you are confusing with nutrient burn.

If using a chemical based nutrient flush pots completely & apply a full complete nutrient feed at a reduced strength to settle em in at a correct PH.

Back
Top Bottom