Bag flush

OK LET ME TRY THIS 1 is my problem child you can see the leaves that are burnt and a microscope shot of a burn spot. the next 3 are my wife's plant all I did was feed it she wouldn't let me LST or anything else the only thing I could is feed it and of course, it got the same thing very minor (think Ill ever hear the end of that) she is a Molasses and water grower I want to harvest it. I am afraid it isn't quite ready yet the trichomes are white but I ain't seeing amber * let me ask this question can I do a partial harvest and get the ripe buds and let the lower go for a few days or so and the last one is my problem child Btw #1 the tall one is Debra my wife plant name is jael and the dwarf which isn't shown is Ester and yes at times I will sing to them that might be the problem (never wanna hear me sing) and I night we do have an in-depth conversation, long walks in the park and just spending time together *everything is true up to the walks in the park that might me exaggerated But they do listen to Irish/Celtic symphony music at night. yeah I might be a little weird 47yrs of THC intake along with other stuff thru the years would make anyone strange. let me know what ya think or if ya need more pics
thank you all very much
It's common for people to harvest the top mature colas and let the lowers ripen longer.
Just don't harvest anything with white pistols.
When all the white pistols are crinkled in and red then she is finished flowering and building for you.
Beautiful ladies my friend @Savvage61
I'm Irish and I don't listen to that stuff. :rofl:
Classic rock for my ladies. :theband:
Hope your having a good day.

Stay safe
Bill

GOOD NEWS! NUTE BURN CURED PLANTS SAVED!! THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!

now another question due to certain circumstances,HF and OF 50/50 mixed medium and adding extra nutes I am only giving the girls, Distilled water/ molasses 1 girl " Jael" is approx 1-2 weeks max will be hung to dry the other 2 are weeks behind my Sativa ?? let me get to the point, Now that I am one, I understand why old people would never shut up. After the Flush, my soil settled and it is packed hard. My plan is to take my chopstick and carefully break up the soil without damaging the roots. is this a step in the right direction? I had no issues while I was feeding them Big Bloom but a couple of weeks after I started to Grow Big and Tiger bloom along with a little Calmag plus is when the burn hit

GOOD NEWS! NUTE BURN CURED PLANTS SAVED!! THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!

now another question due to certain circumstances,HF and OF 50/50 mixed medium and adding extra nutes I am only giving the girls, Distilled water/ molasses 1 girl " Jael" is approx 1-2 weeks max will be hung to dry the other 2 are weeks behind my Sativa ?? let me get to the point, Now that I am one, I understand why old people would never shut up. After the Flush, my soil settled and it is packed hard. My plan is to take my chopstick and carefully break up the soil without damaging the roots. is this a step in the right direction? I had no issues while I was feeding them Big Bloom but a couple of weeks after I started to Grow Big and Tiger bloom along with a little Calmag plus is when the burn hit
Trust me, your soil is a lot softer down below the surface. You are imagining a problem that does not exist. Taking chopsticks and poking the soil IS going to damage roots, there is no being careful to this. If you damage enough roots you risk putting the plant into shock and stalling it out... in other words, don't do this. Also, get the word burn out of your mind... you were not burning, you were having lockouts. Many deficiencies look like burns to new growers, but the opposite condition is true. Also again, distilled water is not only not necessary, but there is nothing at all nutritional about it. Save the distilled water for hydroponic gardens and fish tanks, it is not one of the tools you need to grow in soil.

I Know that it doesn't have any Nutrients and the PH is neutral 7 trust me when I say we have really really bad water we wont let the Grandkids or the dogs drink it. we are considering a tap filter , people tend to look at you funny when you walk out the grocery store with 25 1 gallon jugs of distilled and 4-5 cases of bottled drinking water. I will be glad when we can use tap water

I Know that it doesn't have any Nutrients and the PH is neutral 7 trust me when I say we have really really bad water we wont let the Grandkids or the dogs drink it. we are considering a tap filter , people tend to look at you funny when you walk out the grocery store with 25 1 gallon jugs of distilled and 4-5 cases of bottled drinking water. I will be glad when we can use tap water
I feel your pain, it's been since Labor Day 2020 since I've had drinkable water, and even when I had it, it was 2400 ppm dissolved solids, out of the tap. So much iron in it if you left a bucket of water standing outside, in about three days it would turn red from iron bacteria. Yep, I use 6 gallon water jugs and the Glacier Water machine knows me on sight. At one time, when the well got contaminated, it was pumping out brine, much saltier than sea water, wrecked my water heater and killed all my plants!!!

AH man I feel for ya our water isn't that bad but I don't wanna put something on my plants I wouldn't use if we leave drops on the counter we get white residue when it dries Im getting distilled water at 75 cents a gallon 2 bucks for spring water and of course, the alkaline water is 49 cents a gallon. when we lived in WA state we had a spring-fed well. and tons of volcanic soil of course I didn't grow then

I use a water machine that’s in front of the grocery store. $2 for 5 gallons. I’ve tested the water and it’s pretty good. We can wash and shower with the tap water, but the state hasn’t certified it for drinking yet (new well). The new well water is much better than the old one, only thing it’s high In is manganese, and about the only thing that does is make your hair more brittle.

I'm Just Glad I don't have the water we had in Indiana in the FT Wayne area if you have well water without a softener your House will smell like rotten eggs, well I don't know when I lived there weed still grew wild from the days prior to De-legalization Hemp was the number 1 cash crop. maybe there is something to sulphur water

Kitchen sink, it was interesting at the stares I got when II went to the grocery store and got 18 bottles of distilled water I can see getting one of those distillers might not be a bad idea.

Others will probably have mentioned it already, but: It seems kind of wasteful to go to the store and buy... what is essentially wastewater.

If that had been mine, I might have initially flooded it with tap water, then turned the faucet down to a mere trickle - and let it slowly put a few gallons of water through the media over the next four to eight hours.

Save the expensive water for the plant, lol. Unless your tap dispenses mud ;). (Or is connected to a water softener and, therefore, produces water not fit for man or beast... or plant.)

Yeah Emilya helped me out there, when I was using the distilled water I used 3 gallons enough to flush my toilet but not my Plants. Em said tap water was fine so I did a real flush in the Kitchen sink. and now the Gals are footloose and lockout free (Shhhh.....they don't know they are either going to get Burned to death or ate
Thank you for the advice it is a lesson learned

Back
Top Bottom