Lockout and nute burn?

ScrogNub

Some of my plants are not drinking their water.

One of my plants had heat stress some how. Pot has been heavy for some time now........

And some of them seem to have nute burn. I forgot to "shake well before use" and that 5g pail of mix nutes was a little hot.

Also might have the beginnings of a deficiency on another plant.... though it may be mini burns from water spray? lets hope

Any suggestions? Especially for the heat stressed plant. I don't want root rot to set in!!!

Possible ph issues for all the above?

HALP ME HALP ME!!11 :p I just don't want to lose anything this far into the grow and want to get on top of things before they escalate
Thanks for taking a look!

Please look below my signature at the link for "how to ask for grow support". I say that because we need a bunch more information before anyone could give accurate recommendations. We need to know the environment that you're growing in we need to know about your lights and how far away they are we need to know what kind of soil is in we need to know how big the pots are we need to know what kind of nutrients you're giving them we need to know how much nutrients you gave them we need to know if you are pH in your nutrients we need to know the pH of your soil or media if you know it. These are basic questions to get any type of accurate recommendations

What Strain is it?

• Gigabud - G13 Labs - small spots possibly from spraying my plants down?
  • Pineapple Haze - Barnys Farm - leave edge nute burn?
  • California Orange - Epert Seeds - leave edge nute burn?
  • Canadian Lemon Aid - Sensible Seeds - on that got heat stressed.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Both
How Many Plants? 12 mixed total... 4 in question listed above with symptoms
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flower
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 32 days
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Sunshine #4
If Soil... What Size Pot? 5g pots
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2x1kw hps sometimes dialed down to 750w for heat and a break.
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 21c @ night / 25c day
RH of Room/Cabinet? Low....... 20% (I'm working on it...)
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.0
Any Pests? Nope
How Often are you Watering? When pots are light.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? General organics line
Size or Square Footage of Room? 10x10 (Grow room pics in sig link)

I'd suggest max at half strength nutes, besides calmag, until you know what the plants are asking for

And yes, if u think u hosed up the nutes a flush might help

Back
Top Bottom