Nute deficentcy super silver haze g13

MysticMars88

:welcome: Hello I have some 3 week old plants been using advanced nutrients sensi grow a b. Plants are growing real nice and well. I am have a nute dif with a few leaves. I read that people use a cal mag to help out. Check out these pics let me kno what you think I should do and use. I am trying to go 12/12 the first week in february and I'll be using sensi bloom a b. Also what else should I use other than the bloom a b?
4f53df85.jpg

104b22d3.jpg

:thanks:

whats your feeding schedule like? It looks to me like it could be a cal/mg type def, but without knowing what they already have in them, I wouldn't go throwing anything at them just yet. What kind of soil are you running also? I don't normally start feeding until around week 3.

edit, just realized you posted the ph, 5.5 is too low for soil, bring it up to 6.5 and you should see improvements. anything below 6 in soil is going to lock out N, Ca, and Mg. In soil, Ca and Mg are available between 6.5-9 so those are definitely being locked out at those levels. 6.5 is the sweet spot. Definitely check the mixture before you water, and check the runoff so you can see what level the soil is spitting out. Almost positive thats the issue.

Thanks. My next watering I'll raise the ph and see how they do. Got one more week before I start flowering.

yeah you're definitely not overdoing it, my bet is the PH being too low and locking out the Ca and Mg. I would only give them calmag if its still happening after the ph is sorted out. The nutrients are probably in the soil, the plant just can't use them.

I would check the runoff next time you water, and if it's still below 6.5-6.8, I'd give it a flush with neutral water (ph @ 7) until the runoff comes back up to ~6.5. It should be ready for another feeding then, and the soil ph should be at the right place.

Ya thanks for the advice bro. Ya I'm pretty excited about these girls. They stank already and they just have pre flowers.

yeah you're definitely not overdoing it, my bet is the PH being too low and locking out the Ca and Mg. I would only give them calmag if its still happening after the ph is sorted out. The nutrients are probably in the soil, the plant just can't use them.

I would check the runoff next time you water, and if it's still below 6.5-6.8, I'd give it a flush with neutral water (ph @ 7) until the runoff comes back up to ~6.5. It should be ready for another feeding then, and the soil ph should be at the right place.

I would have to agree with CrimsonK20 get your PH under control and you should be fine. I have two growing in FFOF as well. Here is a pic Day 50 12/12Day 41 of Flowering. Good luck. Are you going to do a journal?
012255.JPG

I agree my friend - raise your ph - looks like a calcium def, as you said, but it is most certainly a micro element deficiency.
Good luck and happy harvest

Back
Top Bottom