Nutes for Vegging/Flowering outdoors

SlickJonz

I am midway through my first grow. I started with clones, and the were cupped (Solo), small potted(2qt), then large potted (15G). I pretty much used a 16-16-16 ratio product during the whole veg phase since 1st potting from cup. Only used distilled while still in cubes/solo cups.

I didn't think they would start flowering yet, but two varieties are ramping up the flowering (Blu OG and Blu Phantom), with the rest either only now beginning to produced pistils, or only having a few at any given node. I guess its time to start flowering nutes on the two which are in full flowering swing, and keep the others on the same vegging nutes I have been using, right?

I've read that 0-50-30 are good for outdoor flowering. Most of what I have read here was concerning indoor nutes, so I am hoping someone has advice for me being that I am using fortified soil outdoors instead of indoor hydro/light setup.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Ive been using FF line up BB, TB plus their solutes, using Open Sesame right now for first 2weeks into flower plan on adding Beastie Bloomz and ChaChing later into flowering according to FoxFarm chart i also added kangaroots once in a feeding with BB over past two weeks. I use TB twice a week half strength...BB 3 times a week, then OS and Cal Mag combined in between the other feedings...all my outdoors drink at least a gallon a day. So i need to water every day or capillary action is ceased. I use tap water but that only because i live in a non chlorinated public water supply system with PH that is always 7 flat and a low ppm...but i do PH up and down as needed for my ratios to an avg 6.5 most cases low as 6 im scared to go with anything lower. But i am too waiting for an expert reply from the many more experienced mass outdoor growers

Thanks loudpak. Most of the threads I have read here were concerning the FF brand of nutes. I thought they were for indoor/hydro applications, so its good to know you're having a successful go of it outdoors. Hopefully, we can get someone to chime in with their collective wisdoms.

20150815_190731.jpg
20150815_190720.jpg
20150815_190715.jpg
20150815_190711.jpg

So the post I had posted somehow never made it. It included the pictures and back story. Long into short 13 clones to start. Rottie ate one of two runts (Candyland). Drunken mother in law falls into greenhouse, all but killing the other runt, severely damaging the one maui pineapple chunk (lost 40% in trying to tape and stake method) and also a san fernando valley OG (broke main stem). So nevermind the bugs and other threats to my legal, prop 215 compliant grow, I just have to keep all Germans away from my tent. Lol

So the post I had posted somehow never made it. It included the pictures and back story. Long into short 13 clones to start. Rottie ate one of two runts (Candyland). Drunken mother in law falls into greenhouse, all but killing the other runt, severely damaging the one maui pineapple chunk (lost 40% in trying to tape and stake method) and also a san fernando valley OG (broke main stem). So nevermind the bugs and other threats to my legal, prop 215 compliant grow, I just have to keep all Germans away from my tent. Lol

hahah. Loved the conclusion to that.

pakpappi is spot on with the ff. Stuff works great outside. I think you could leave out those bloom boosters and go with MOAB or just straight mono-potassium phosphate (you can get it online). Use it at 1/4 strength when it calls for Open sesame, 1/2 strength when it calls for Beastie bloomz, and 3/4 to full strength when it calls for Chaching. Seems to work the same for me and some other people I know that turned me on to doing it that way.

Iwltfum thanks for the knowledge...knowing is half the battle/J.I. Joe...lol..if any others can add to the thread please do...all experienced outdoorers are appreciated. Trying to beef up these buds SUPER

Back
Top Bottom