Nutes

sandman4090

My ladies are 2 weeks old and are growing in miracle grow potting soil which says the ferts last up to 3 months. Does that mean the plants won't need nutes for that long, and if not what strength nutes should I get. Thanks

a. you should have got a organic soil, you dont wanna be smoking them chemicals. make ur weedtaste like shit. anyway, fox farms is good shit, black gold is good shit, and the perp shit like raw potting soil from a nursery w/ home made worm castings, bat guano, super phosphate.

I started in 4inch pots now they are in like 10 inch pots and would be very hard to transplant, will they not grow well if not transplanted?

I'm going all organic next time. I'm growing my friends right now. He put them in miracle grow. They are almost finished. Looking good anyway.

I am going to get fox farms ocean forest soil, when should I add fertilizer to that soil and what strength-"(0-0-0)"? Appreciate the help

sandman4090 said:
I am going to get fox farms ocean forest soil, when should I add fertilizer to that soil and what strength-"(0-0-0)"? Appreciate the help
When your plants are about 3 weeks old. Start with 1/4 strength and slowly increase from there watching closely for nute burn. Add nutes w/every other watering or so. For veg get a fert that's like 20-5-5 or so, and for flower get one that's 5-20-5. The numbers don't matter as long as the N is higher in veg, and the P is higher in flower. (NPK) 5-2-2, 1-.5-.5, the numbers are going to be different on every package you pick up. Try to get organic if you can.

You can probably mix them together. They both end up in the same place anyway. I wouldn't mix up more than you're going to use in one watering at a time, and I would start very light. Let us know what you think of the schultz.

Back
Top Bottom