Nutrient burn?

daveyboy09

Hey guys first bag seed grow here , pretty sure I got some nut burn but just checking in with you guys to make sure, let me know what you think, thanks!
eecc8b957fbdd1c4f83585a1741c4427.jpg
8198b353ec790c28a74633409e6a0039.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's not nute burn. Looks like some over watering may be some of the problem. Also guessing your humidity is way low? That will cause issues but hard to tell with purple pictures. It's not nute burn though.

It could be burning from the lights being too close. It's pretty much impossible to diagnose these problems from photos taken under colored lights like this.

It could be burning from the lights being too close. It's pretty much impossible to diagnose these problems from photos taken under colored lights like this.
I thought about heat as well, good call. I seen a few cracks/holes in a few leaves in the pic that I know can be a product of humidity issues as well. I guess maybe we can agree that it sure looks like there are some environment issues.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'd like to chime in with my opinion as well, it looks like heat stress and if I'm looking at your pictures correctly you're running 52% humidity and the temperature seems to be 82° this looks like it's in a tent with the door open. Which means when you close the door to your tent your temperatures are probably climbing greater than 85°. It would appear you are using LEDs and although they are not high intensity lights they do still produce heat. How close are your lights to the plant and what kind of ventilation are you using. I run my room at 45 to 55% humidity and 73° fixed temperature.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom