Nutrient / pH Problem - Please Help - Thanks

alrightythen

so...no too many words...i will upload the pictures and i wish someone recognize whats this on my leaves of northern light x big bud.it's an autoflower in soil.if u want more info just let me know..thanks :Namaste:
yes_Small_.jpg
yes3_Small_.jpg
yes1_Small_.jpg
yes2_Small_.jpg
IMG_20140121_154441_Small_.jpg
the first at left is the 0one i took the leaf...

this is other strain the auto bubblecious the new growth turn yellow at the edges of new groth..i see nothing below or other leaves...only the top is like this on fotos...thanks...
yes_Small_1.jpg
yes2_Small_1.jpg
yes1_Small_1.jpg

Are you using Cal Mag? Looks like a Cal Mag deficiency to me.

i have the same opinion with u ...<<Cal Mag deficiency >>i bought an expensive small bottle with some elements like boron iron and many more..only micro-elements and i bought also a bottle with Calcium to raise the ph...what do u suggest me...to use onle calcium to raise the ph so will be unlocck the roots?or to use both of them..and the calcium and the bottle of micro-elements?thanks a lot...i apriciate that u people try to help me to grow some good ladies...thanks a lot..have a nice morning!!!!:peace::Namaste::thumb:

so i make another one messure of ph and i find getting vetter...the afghan(the smaller-with the biggest ph problem now after a good amount of calcium and a few days now the ph is 6..maybe 6.2 the other still low but i saw the ph was raised to the others too...so i will use calcium..but i have a question...when u add nutes the ph is going down ...if with the flowering nutes i use some calcium together would u think that is going to work this,,,if the nutes makes ph goes down more acid and the calcium makes ph goes up more alcaline can i use both when i water them?so i keep the ph in the correct level?i am looking foward for ur reply...thanks a lot

only the afghan have no pistils yet probably coz trhe locked roots from ph make it slow growth...the big northern light x big bud is getting bigger and bigger and the ph is less than 6 a bit more than 5...maybe 5,5 and getting bigger...the other northern the smaller one had the pistils one week later from the big one and the bubblecious is going well getting big the pistills r big enouph i hope i will have a good harvest...have a nice day..thanks for helping me
:thumb::Namaste:

You can use your calcium and magnesium supplement with nutrients, just pH adjust yoru nutrient mixture last.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

thank u very much...my pc yesterday when i try to post suddenly close...no power to my pc...broken pc anymore...probably the box that giving power to the pc...so now i will be a bit late for updates but i will finish my journal using another pc tilkl i buy a tablet and fix my pc...thank s everyone who try to help solve out my mj problems...

I thought I post a thread but i can't see.. Maybe I didn't.. I want to ask how is better to measure the ph from the plate? If I water them with nutrients or just water and then take the water from the plate? And a silly question if the ph is 6,5 and I see leaf problem, then all I have to do is to find if deficiency or toxicity is and to find which one needs,? Sorry this is foreigner English... Thank u!!

The yellowing tips in your photographs are nutrient burn, you should slightly reduce the amount of nutrients you are feeding your bubblecious. You want to add your nutrients to the water you are using then pH adjust the nutrient mixture. When you mention plate do you mean the tray/saucer/dish the pot rests on? If you mean the Tray/saucer/dish the pot rests on you can measure the pH of the first runoff to help get an idea of the pH of the soil medium.

Here is a link to your grow journal, I suggest you make a bookmark to it so it is easy to find.

New To The Forum - New To Autos

The yellowing tips in your photographs are nutrient burn, you should slightly reduce the amount of nutrients you are feeding your bubblecious. You want to add your nutrients to the water you are using then pH adjust the nutrient mixture. When you mention plate do you mean the tray/saucer/dish the pot rests on? If you mean the Tray/saucer/dish the pot rests on you can measure the pH of the first runoff to help get an idea of the pH of the soil medium.

Here is a link to your grow journal, I suggest you make a bookmark to it so it is easy to find.

New To The Forum - New To Autos
U
I mean to water my girls with water and nutrients together and then measure the water in the plate of pot.. Or I have to water them without nutrients and then meausure the ph of my pot from plate after I water them with or without nutrients... And sory I beeing a pain in the ar....e coz of my English but I don't know what bookmark is... Thank u KingJhonesC.. Thanks for u time... Good morning

OK I uderstand.. Thanks KingJohnC u r the king the doctor for our plants
..but I would like to reply to my other question?first nutrients in The water and measure the ph or to water them with only water andthen meausure the ph from the water under the pot in the plate??I hope I write it correct and understand my question... Thanks a lot

When you feed your plants either a nutrient mix or water it must be pH adjusted last before feeding to your plants. When you measure the first runoff of the water that flows through your pot you are getting an idea of the pH of the soil/soiless mixture you are growing in.

OK..that was what I was asking form thanks again my friend or help is precious.... I do have again some leaf problems but first I want to see how's pH is going...my bubblecious used to have yellow tips on edges now the yellow part only died (u know dried and falls) but the rest of the leaf is still green just without edges.. let's see about pH and my new problems with the leaves and talk again.. thank u ....KingJohnC

Back
Top Bottom