Nutrients expiration time

Re: Nutrients expiration time.

Hmmm that's good to know, is there anyway I could tell before i use them. I know they haven't stayed a steady temp.

Nutes are open sesseme
Tiger bloom
big bloom

whats good BT!!!
Hey man I also have the Big Blooom and Tiger Bloom!!! and nowhere on the bottles do I see anything saying an expiration date. I think you'll be ok, just make sure to shake them very well!!!

:peacetwo:

Grow big and Tiger bloom three years. Big Bloom can last 4 years and only gets better within those 4 years. Sledgehammer, kangaroots and microbe brew two years. I actually emailed them about the best way to store the nutes and thats the answer they gave me.

Re: Nutrients expiration time.

Hmmm that's good to know, is there anyway I could tell before i use them. I know they haven't stayed a steady temp.

Nutes are open sesseme
Tiger bloom
big bloom

The dry nutes can last even longer 5+ years when kept in cool place (70-75F). Big Bloom is organic so use it within 2-3 yrs. Tiger Bloom can go a bit longer. Like others mentioned, shake them well due to salt and concentration sitting at the bottom.

Thanks for the info guys! I completely forgot about this thread and it wasn't posted in my subscriptions. Sorry the thanks took so long.

Back
Top Bottom