Nutty And Helmet Head, Shortest Journal, People With A Sense Of Humor

Once upon a time , there was a little seedling that got stuck in its shell , so Nutty tried to help her out and ripped more off than expected :sorry:
InkedP1090965 (2)_LI.jpg

as helmet head grew she just kept stretching upwards
InkedP1090966 (1)_LI.jpg

InkedInkedP1100020_LI (1).jpg

But nutty said don't worry ill make you big and strong with all my secret recipes :morenutes:
InkedP1090440_LI.jpg

as time went on helmet head was still stretching looking for the lights even though the husk was removed

so after a while Nutty decided to plant helmet head deeper into a pot , for the first few days she looked sad and lonely but perked up again

InkedP1100134_LI.jpg

After some TLC helmet head started to look as good as any plant
P1100341 (1).JPG

she started to steal the show she grew big and strong until she took over the other plants that made fun of her

P1100798 (1).JPG
P1110207.JPG

today helmet head looks like this , she has a week or two left > :thumb:

P1110338.JPG

The Moral of the story "Don't give up too easy " "Try new things " " Have fun " :passitleft:

helmet head got chopped early with her friends lol :rofl: i didn't give up easy she got an extra week :cheesygrinsmiley: , couldn't be arsed waiting another week due to plans , need room and a wash down, plus a heavy mite treatment all around , I hope you where able to keep up on this journal :laugh: Next time you hear about her will be smoke report ,

P1110387.JPG
:ganjamon:

P1110380.JPG
P1110381.JPG

Back
Top Bottom