Odd leaves?

Parkview

I picked up a UK Cheese clone on July 6th, (the clone was in flower), transplanted it into hydroton in a five gal. DWC bucket on the 9th under a 600w hps at 75% power, 18/6 cycle. Water temps are hovering between 65-70f. Room temps getting to 95f during the hottest part of the day.

It is growing and adding new branches and leaves daily, however all of the new leaves are just a single leaf. That is, not three or five etc. just a single finger of a leaf. looks like a bunch of small green feathers.

Is this normal? Is it a re-veg thing? Or do I have some sort of problem?
All input is welcome.

It is normal. Most clones will come out of that and start back to regular leaf growth. I did have one that was like that till the end, short and squat with huge buds :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you Buckshot.
I didn't really think it was too much of a problem considering the growth i'm getting from it, just figured it could'nt hurt to ask.

Sup Parkview.Buckshot is right.Re-veg do some weird shit and I have found them to have a shit ton of branching.They are fun to train and can be very rewarding.Mine had good branching and a lot of smaller shit in the middle that I proubly should have chopped out but,I am still learning,but if you want to see some clones from flowering plants I did some 10 day and 20 day flowering cuts.It's all in my old journal,well only journal as new one is coming soon,and I have 3 of the re-vegger's from last journal 48 day's from flip and I think they may finish faster and with much more frosty goodness then what was expected.Will have lot's of pic's in new journal so look out for the invite.Thank you Jimmy6K :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom