Odd shaped grow space.

WheresMyThumb

My question is about lighting, light movers, and how many plants I should use in my space. I have a space 42" by 120". This is a partly finished bath room in my basement. I plan on a scrog grow. Please see the 2 jpg files I posted. One jpg is a drawing of my grow room with dimensions, the other shows an overview of the simple carts I intend to build. The carts are in red and the blue circles indicates 5 gallon plastic buckets. We are looking down from the ceiling. These carts will house 1 or 2 plants each. The moveable carts allow me to easily weave the plants through the 2.5" mesh. I intend to construct the mesh with monofilament or some heavy string that I have. Of course, the carts will fit into the 43.5" x 120" space. The room is about 95" high. I want to use just 2 lights because I can keep them cool with 1 400 cfm inline fan. I think I can live with the noise of 1 fan. 2 fans might be a bit much. I have eliminated a 1000w light because it will be wasted past the 43.5" limitation.
I placed these jpgs in Grow room Setup and Supplies.
Wheresmythumb is my handle.

So here is my list of questions:
1. 2 stationary 400w lights?
2. 2 400w lights on a light mover?
3. 2 stationary 600w lights?
4. 2 600w lights on a light mover?
5. 1 or 2 plants per cart (11.375 sq ft?)

Back
Top Bottom