Huge grow. Need input

good call Butcher.

but i was thiinking EBB & GRO. buckets, not EBB& FLO tables. i was thinking about the tables for veg./clones.
as far as the 5-0 is concerned, my boy (the investor) has multiple friends in the countys police force. so that should help with that issue. also we want that block IR stuff anyways.

thanx weedy: the anti-i.r film works well. and if you can i would get heat shields for the lights.This helps big time as far as heat detection goes. this will help consume the hotspot that 5/0's look for up there.just a thought.

haha yeah you got lucky it wasnt something too important or expensive

yeah tell me about it.I was worried about it being associated w/ growing ..BUT..thank god it was a state to state move..thank god!!:adore:

shit happens. the people he knows is unbelievable. he does security work for high prioriety people. im not saying it cant happen, but i feel comfortable enough to be there. especially if we get block IR. if shit feels wrong im out.

I use anti I.r in my rooms..there is NO heat sig. And yes I know this for a fact..you can get .I.R readers easy..I like the idea of the led's but if your tryin to do this then just make sure you cross your t's n dot your I's. Meaning get the I.R reader if your that serous bout not getting busted. I'm not knockin led's I just don't think that leds can put out the weight weedy's tryin to get.

Bigtire: if you don't mind me asking what kind of weight are you getting and out of how many plants.you don't have to answer if you'd rather not say.we all can fully respect that.

There really isnt much argument against LED working for veg, but I did learn a cool trick you can do with led if you have a REAL Unit. Right after your clone is ready to veg slam the 90w at least led right above the plant "LIKE AN INCH" and then leave the lights on for 24. this made the nodes on my clone closer than I have ever seen.

Then when you flower they don't grow as tall.

I do this beasue of the fact that any light loses its potency the further away you get. With 1 watt LED I feel the sweet spot is 3 feet or less. I can;t wait tell theres a reasonable 3 watt led system!@!

i couldnt agree with you more as far as the led's for veg.Theres no arguement.Yeah m.h is great!! but led for veg will as well.Ima build a diy led panel here soon.Its cheap, i found a tutorial on how to build this one.Done it before, but i just want to show anyone who dont have the $$$ for any grow lights that this is an easy cheap way to bulid them.

Back
Top Bottom