Huge grow. Need input

WeedyMcWeedWeed

ok so the bottom line is I am gonna have access to a 14x10 ft room. i want a perpetural grow semi sog kinda. the overall goal will be 15 lbs a crop. initally my investor wanted 15lbs/month. I however think itd be easier to crop every other month.

so heres my questions..
1. what grow system would be easiest to maintain/operate/clean?
2. i was thinking 4 lights in flower room. 2 stationary 1k HPS, & 2 600w on movers. is this enough lighting? should the 1ks be stationary or on rails?
3. with this size room, is it possible to have 120 plants at one time? this is where the crop/month or crop/2 months. i say 120 because im figuring 60 plants at 4oz/plant would yeild 15 lbs.
4. what sie carbon filter/fan would i need to adequately scrub air clean. i will probably vent inside anyways.
5. any input at all would be nice.

Seems everybody is jumping from the minors to the big leagues lately... I would think it would be a full time job looking after such a massive grow...and expensive too.
I wish you luck and big honkin ++reps Weedy!!!

i have an investor who wants to help better my skills along with making some money in the process. i am a new grower yes. but ive had great success with clones so far. he knows im a beginner. but im hoping with his help & all of you guys ill be able to get through it. thanks for the wishes & rep poker shark

i was thinking ebb& gro for flower. and some ebb& flow tables for veg. but i heard pitviper saying when his ebb& gro cycles even with 20 pots it almost drains the 55 gal res. so would it be easier to run 3 res 20 pots/res. or get a 110 gal res a let them cycle separately as to not completely run the res down.

ive never used ebb& gro or flow. so any help would be appreciated. i figured a indoor soil grow of this size would be a ton of work

3. with this size room, is it possible to have 120 plants at one time?

me thinks you are a little to aggresive....thats barely 1 sq ft per plant.... and you want 15 lbs? unless you are a grow god, not likely....:ganjamon:

i was asking about that because i thought 60 would work out & 120 would be ridiculous. which is why im asking.

im thinking were gonna go with a crop every other month. and well use 3 ebb& gro systems one 110 gal res. if that wont work then well probably add another 55 gal res. were gonna run a few ebb& flow tables for veg.

ok so i think were gonna shoot for a smaller amount 8 lbs, every 2-3 months..

i think were gonna run 25 plants, 1 ebb and gro, 2 600w on rails. for flower
and were gonna run a ebb and flow table for veg, under either 1 600w MH or some T5 florescents havent decided yet.

were getting closer, hes straighting things out on his end with the house, and whatnot. hopefully we'll be buying the stuff within a month or so, and start setting shit up. ill post when we start doing stuff.

My 1st 2 cents off a a dollar

Seems everybody is jumping from the minors to the big leagues lately... I would think it would be a full time job looking after such a massive grow...and expensive too.
I wish you luck and big honkin ++reps Weedy!!!
My little shit is a full time job. 15 lbs is a one man headache indoors. Dude ur gonna get conflicting info in the forums. What one guys swears by may have ruined someone else's grow years back. This site is great but I'm here for the cause and the people. Since ur into investing and investors invest in a few good books. They've saved my ass a few times and helped me protect my investment. If ur in Cali, save live $500 and go to a grow school. I chose Oaksterdam University. I love to learn and share info. NE more questions just ask. Just know ur in for a hell of a ride. I hope U don't have a 9-5 or that ur investor is getting his hands dirty. Try consulting with PitViper, 420fied, or omenman. They all did extremely well with achieving or coming close to achieving maximum yield in their respective journals.

:grinjoint:BWC is right , thats a shit load of work for one and a harvest with little or no room for mistakes. Viper also would give you the truth to what can be done. From 120 to 60 seems you have the means to attack what ever amount you decide>GooD Growin let us know how its going>:peace:

yes i have talked to a few people about this. and i say investor because its his house, his money, his shit. i will make enough from doing the grow to make it worth doing. he wants to be part but he works, i just was laid off, this is a under the table job.

but yeah i know this is a huge jump for me he knows this. we will work this out together

i would suggest the 600 watt mh. this will give you better results then a t5.thats unless your getting into the electric bill issue, then in that case go with the t5.But on the real.I've done a grow like this and i ran 4 600 m.h for veg. and 8 600 hps for flower. Realisticly your going to have to go with the m.h if your attempting to pull those numbers.And make sure you have a nute program that you've used successfully.YOu dont want to experiment. And make sure you use a good roots enoculant i suggest roots excelerator in conjuction with hygrozyme this will ensure clean HEALTHY WHITE roots .For proof of this look at the roots photo in my gallery. Especially if you use a m.h those roots will get HUGE!!This is just a suggestion.

Weedy...I agree with the masses here. Even a small to medium indoor grow op can be major labor full of pitfalls and disasters just waiting to happen. And that's WITH experience. Invester or not, you might try running a pilot program with a smaller run before da man shells out the big bucks which carries no guarantees. More money can buy you more troubles. CraigsList is littered with folks selling grow hardware, some stuff for dimes on the dollar after the realities of indoor growing fizzled their hopes & dreams. BTW, for safety's sake, be sure the house's wiring circuits will handle the juice you are going to need. It sounds sizable. Good luck for sure dude...peace n good luck MF

More money can buy you more troubles. CraigsList is littered with folks selling grow hardware, some stuff for dimes on the dollar after the realities of indoor growing fizzled their hopes & dreams.

And that's^^ the truth literally. See it all the time. Sorry Med can't rep u again yet.

Well thats OK B, as long as you can see your way clear to allow the sun to come tomorrow morning, I'll be happy. I'm all for encouragin expressin one's inner-feeling but in this case, I would suggest you just let it go. I did...:peace: peace n good luck MF

good call Butcher.

but i was thiinking EBB & GRO. buckets, not EBB& FLO tables. i was thinking about the tables for veg./clones.
as far as the 5-0 is concerned, my boy (the investor) has multiple friends in the countys police force. so that should help with that issue. also we want that block IR stuff anyways.

Back
Top Bottom