Odor,carbon filters

budlover3388

ok im wondering what can i use to get rid of smell but the thing is i cant make any holes anywhere. i read of a carbon filter or air purifier not sure but i like the carbon filter idea but like i said before i cant make anyholes so is there a way i can do this without making any?

yeah. I do have my lights vented with other fans that do exit the room. But if you just want to control the smell independantly you can by just putting a carbon fan in the room by itself.

See I have a flex duct running from a fan, through my lights then outside. My fan sucks air from outside through my lights then exhausts outside my room. I then have another fan that sucks air from outside into my room for fresh air. I then have a carbon filter with a fan on top with an 8" duct running the lenght of my room the fan sucks air through my filter and exhausts through my duct which is blocked at the the end. I cut numerous holes along my duct which blows air throughout my room keeping my air circulating over my plants at all times.

yeah. I do have my lights vented with other fans that do exit the room. But if you just want to control the smell independantly you can by just putting a carbon fan in the room by itself.

See I have a flex duct running from a fan, through my lights then outside. My fan sucks air from outside through my lights then exhausts outside my room. I then have another fan that sucks air from outside into my room for fresh air. I then have a carbon filter with a fan on top with an 8" duct running the lenght of my room the fan sucks air through my filter and exhausts through my duct which is blocked at the the end. I cut numerous holes along my duct which blows air throughout my room keeping my air circulating over my plants at all times.

thats awesome!! do you think you can post a pic up of the fan and filter? :popcorn:

just wonder if i make carborn filter can i just ducyt taape it to a regular fan or does it have to be like 60 CFM fan or anything of that sort??? really need to know this please help

look in my signature. grow room construction

I checked this out, sweet set up. So i saw you had a blower, what is it hooked up to? I dont see your can filter? Where is it, is it ventilated, if so, how did you put ducting on the filter, I got a filter but cannot see how the ducting will go on it, it got a piece of metal blocking the bottom. So its just stting in the room running , not venting, but would like to vent the blower with the filter out. Can't seem to find any info on this.

Back
Top Bottom